CRUTCHLOW TO ENJOY CASTROL BRANDING AT MISANO
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW TO ENJOY CASTROL BRANDING AT MISANO
[Image: CastrolPowerLogo.jpg]

LCR Honda CASTROL rider Cal Crutchlow will wear the brand’s famous red, white and green colours at the San Marino Grand Prix.

The legendary manufacturer (https://www.castrol.com/) which started its partnership with LCR in 2015, will sponsor the team and their British rider for the whole weekend.

Crutchlow will be looking to challenge towards the front of the field again in Misano after his sixth-place finish at Silverstone last time out. Since then, the LCR team carried out a private test that the Briton admits was not quite as productive as he’d hoped. However, he remains optimistic of a good result at what is guaranteed to be an big weekend for the team.

[Image: LCR-CastrolBike.jpg]

Donald Smith – Castrol Global Sponsorship Manager:

“At Castrol we are proud to see the LCR Honda Castrol team once again running in our famous red, white and green colours, which also fit perfectly with this Italian round of the MotoGP series. We wish Cal and the team the best of luck and that the fans all enjoy this iconic race track experience.”
[Image: CrutchlowPreMisano.jpg]
Cal Crutchlow

“I didn’t go great at the test, I don’t know why but I didn’t have a good feeling. I stopped early on the first day as sometimes it’s just better to reset and start again. We didn’t have many items to test, but I wasn’t fast on the second day either. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be quicker than we were though. I always come into a weekend optimistic, circumstances can change quickly. I intend 100 percent to have a good weekend here in Misano and get a good result. I’ve done it here before, so I’ll try and do it again. I’d also like to thank Castrol for their sponsorship this weekend and am looking forward to racing in their colours.”
13-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Website Find Reply