Red Bull KTM Tech3 continues hard work straight in Aragon
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Red Bull KTM Tech3 continues hard work straight in Aragon
[Image: RedBUllTech3Hdr.jpg]

Following a rather unlucky race in Misano, where Red Bull KTM Tech3 rider Miguel Oliveira was fighting with pain in his right shoulder and went down to finally chase the points until the end, the Portuguese MotoGP rookie is eager to get back in shape with a few days of rest this weekend at the Gran Premio Michelin de Aragon.

Hafizh Syahrin arrives in Spain with one more point on his account, waiting to step back on his KTM RC16 from Free Practice one this Friday at 9.55 local time in order to improve his feeling, plus his results come race day for the 14th round of the 2019 MotoGP World Championship season, before the circus moves to Asia.

[Image: OliveirapreAragon.jpg]

Miguel Oliveira - Championship: 18th - Points: 26

“This weekend we have the Aragon round. It’s a track, where I had a few podiums in the past. Obviously, this doesn’t help a lot, but it’s a circuit I like. The goal is definitely to finish the race completely and just give a good result to the team, because I think we did a great job during the last races. We came to Misano with an injury and without testing. It was a strange weekend, so hopefully we can start Aragon on a base and continue from there.”

[Image: SyahrinpreAragon.jpg]

Hafizh Syahrin - Championship: 24th - Points: 7

“I’m looking forward to Aragon, which is a back to back round from Misano. I was a bit disappointed from the last race, because I didn’t have an ideal feeling with my machine at the San Marino GP. Overall, we have to make the best of it, we keep working hard and let’s see what we can do before the end of the European season before we fly away for the overseas. I just want to do my best and try to enjoy myself on the bike, which is not too easy at the moment.”

Hervé Poncharal - Team Manager

“It looks like Misano-Aragon is only one Grand Prix, as it is so close to each other and we didn’t even finish Misano, that we already start working for Aragon, that is going to be the last European round before the four flyaway rounds. For Red Bull KTM Tech3, it’s going to be a challenging venue. We know Miguel was not 100% in Misano and we know that he will unfortunately not be 100% in Aragon again. Hopefully, we can be a bit closer to the front and we can also come out of Aragon in a good state to be fully fit for the next round, which is Thailand. Hafizh feels good also in Aragon. This time, I’m mainly thinking about the crew; packing up everything on Sunday night, a long drive of 1,600 km to Spain and then build everything again and be ready to rock ’n’ roll from Thursday. But this is our life, this is what we like, although it’s a bit tough. We are full of energy and happy. To leave beautiful Adriatic coast to go to spend a week in the amazing Aragon area, which is fantastic, is a good feeling. So, let’s meet everybody in Aragon!”

17-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Website Find Reply