CRUTCHLOW EXCITED FOR ARAGON CHALLENGE
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW EXCITED FOR ARAGON CHALLENGE
[Image: CastrolGIVILogo.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow is hoping Aragon will bring a change of fortune as the MotoGP bandwagon rolls back into Spain this weekend. The LCR Honda CASTROL rider endured a testing weekend at Misano last time out and is now looking to sign off ahead of the forthcoming flyaway races with a positive result.

The Briton says MotorLand Aragon is a venue he enjoys racing at and he retains good memories of the circuit having made the podium in 2014. Although he admits the whole team have work to do to ensure they are competitive ahead of the weekend, Crutchlow is confident they can step up to the challenge.

[Image: CrutchlowpreAragon.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow

“I couldn’t wait to leave Misano in the end after the weekend we had. I honestly thought it was going to be a good circuit for me this year after last year’s result, but the reality is we had a terrible weekend. To crash out of a bad position, miles off the leader is never good, so I’m looking forward to Aragon now after Misano. We can’t continue the way it is, we need to improve the results, we need to be faster, but the reality is I still can’t turn the bike as I want. At this track you open the throttle a bit to turn the bike which may be able to help us, so we’ll see. I like this track, I’ve had some good results here in the past and I look forward to riding here this weekend.”

19-09-2019, 05:02 PM
Website Find Reply