CRUTCHLOW BACK IN CASTROL COLOURS IN THAILAND
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW BACK IN CASTROL COLOURS IN THAILAND
[Image: CastrolPowerLogo.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow will once again sport Castrol’s colours as he competes in the Grand Prix of Thailand this weekend. The LCR Honda CASTROL rider will have the oil manufacturer’s green livery on his RC213V as the Chang International Circuit in Buriram hosts the first of 2019’s flyaway races.

Crutchlow warmed up for the race in style as he attended a Dorna-hosted event in Bangkok, where he and fellow Honda riders Jorge Lorenzo and, home hero, Somkiat Chantra met fans and took in views from the top of the Thai capital’s tallest building – the King Power MahaNakon. The Briton is excited by the challenge ahead this weekend and is hoping to build on his sixth place in the last round in Aragon.

Donald Smith – Castrol Sponsorship Manager:

“It’s great to see the Castrol Power 1 livery back again in Bangkok here for activities not just at the race track, but in the streets of Bangkok which is exciting for Castrol as this is a big market for us and our motorcycle products. We look forward to another great weekend with the LCR Honda CASTROL Team in Buriram.”

[Image: CrutchlowpreBuriram.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow

“It’s been good fun to be able to come to Bangkok in Thailand, we’ve had a great warm welcome and myself, Jorge (Lorenzo) and Somkiat Chantra met a lot of people. We were at the tallest building in Bangkok on Tuesday and then yesterday we were able to ride over the Rajinee Memorial Bridge which was good fun and something completely different. I want to thank Castrol Thailand for their warm welcome yesterday evening and I will do my best in Buriram this weekend with Castrol colours. We had a strong race at Chang last year, so I think we can have another good weekend this time. I think the way we stop the Honda and ride the bike could give us an advantage in some of the corners. As always, Honda and the LCR Honda CASTROL Team are doing a great job, so hopefully we can get a result that reflects everyone’s hard work.”

03-10-2019, 02:06 PM
Website Find Reply