CRUTCHLOW AIMING TO IMPRESS AT MOTEGI ONCE AGAIN
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW AIMING TO IMPRESS AT MOTEGI ONCE AGAIN
[Image: CastrolPowerLogo.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow is determined to put on a show at Honda’s home Grand Prix at Motegi this weekend. The LCR Honda CASTROL rider was frustrated to finish down in 12th place in Thailand last time out, but will draw on the positive memories of last year’s race in Japan when the action gets underway at the Twin Ring Motegi circuit on Friday.

The Briton was in superb form throughout the entire weekend last year and took a deserved second place finish behind world champion Marc Marquez as Honda claimed a 1-2 on their home patch. Crutchlow insists he will be giving everything to try and secure a similar result as he looks to sign off the final few races of the 2019 calendar is style.

Before jumping back on his RCV for the first practice on Friday, Crutchlow visited the Honda Wako R&D in Tokyo (the home of all departments related to automotive styling) alongside his Team Mate Taka Nakagami.

[Image: CrutchlowpreMotegi1.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow

“We had a difficult weekend in Thailand, so we need to improve this weekend. As always I’m really looking forward to Honda’s home race at Motegi. I had a fantastic result there last year and once again I look forward to seeing everyone at Honda over the weekend. On Sunday I will give absolutely my all for myself, for the team and for Honda. Motegi is the first race of a busy few weekends and a good result will give us some extra energy to take with us to Australia and Malaysia. This is a very important race for Honda and this year even more because they celebrate the 60th anniversary in motorcycle world championship racing”.

17-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Website Find Reply