CRUTCHLOW AIMING FOR A BIG FINISH IN VALENCIA
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW AIMING FOR A BIG FINISH IN VALENCIA
[Image: CastrolPowerLogo.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow will look to end the 2019 season on a high by claiming another big result for Honda at the Valencia Grand Prix. The LCR Honda CASTROL rider enjoyed some memorable moments during the recent flyaway races, with a fifth place in Japan followed by a fantastic runner-up finish at Phillip Island a week later.

The Briton admits that the Circuit Ricardo Tormo in Valencia provides a tricky challenge with the layout featuring lots of tight corners and braking. However, it has proved a happy hunting ground for Honda and Crutchlow is aiming to make sure he is challenging at the front once again this weekend.

[Image: CrutchlowpreValencia.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow

“It’s always a strange one coming to the last round (in Valencia) after the flyaways. I’ve also been back to Japan since then for the Honda Thanks Day which was a fantastic event - really cool, very special and something I was privileged to be able to do. We’re now in Valencia and I hope the weather picks up by tomorrow; a bit less windy, a bit warmer and hopefully we can have a good weekend. It’s not an open MotoGP track that we all love, it’s really tight and twisty with a lot of first and second gear stuff. So it’s a bit of a strange one, but it’s worked well for the Honda over the years and hopefully we can get another good result this weekend.”

15-11-2019, 12:55 PM
Website Find Reply