Jenny Tinmouth Comeback in BSB Superstock
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Jenny Tinmouth Comeback in BSB Superstock
[Image: JennyTComeback.jpg]

I’m delighted announce that I’ll be racing on a Phil Crowe Performance BMW S1000RR in the British Superstock Championship with the support of the Ashcourt Group, my entry is confirmed and I’ll be racing under number 25, The bike is being prepared by the fantastic team at Crowe Performance and using funds from my Go Fund Me I’ve snuck myself onto a test with the crew at Jerez in Spain this coming weekend.

Massive thanks, as always, to everyone who has donated on my Go Fund Me... as you have got me to this point.

I’m super excited and can’t wait to get some laps in!

The bike will be pretty standard on the test but it’s just for me to get some laps in before it is fully race prepared back at the Crowe workshops.

I’m really grateful to Crowe Performance for the opportunity to utilise their brand new BMW race bike for the season and to Ashcourt for their Support, I hope we have a great season and I can’t wait to show you our bike design once we have confirmed details.

I still have many sponsorship opportunities available, on my helmet, leathers and the bike and will give more details soon, we’d love to promote partners during our race season and in the mean time if you would like to enquire please email me at twr@jennytinmouth.com

Thanks so much to everyone who has emailed me regarding helmet logo placement and I’m looking forward to announcing some new sponsors soon.

CROWE Performance - Phillip Crowe Racing

The Ashcourt Group

(From Jennys Facebook Page)

23-01-2020, 03:04 PM
Website Find Reply