Jenny Tinmouth Jerez Test Report
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Jenny Tinmouth Jerez Test Report
[Image: JennyT-TestReport.jpg]

Had a absolutely mega time out in Jerez with @crowe_performance Really good to get some laps in on the standard bike in both the wet and dry and then to get to try the race bike in the picture for a direct comparison. Both bikes were stunning and so easy to ride 😃🏍💨

First time for me @circuito_de_jerez with @rehmracedays and it was a great event on such a mega track! Enjoyed every minuet blasting around 😃

Huge thanks to @crowe_performance for the huge effort to get me and everyone there, @con_stk1000_ Brad and to @peter.schouten.125 for the electronics training, the weather didn’t always play ball but we made great use of the time 😃👍🏻

The guys are still out there and I wish I was too, I hope they have a ace time and please go follow them to see what they are up to. I’m sure it’ll not be long before I get to go and play again and learn some more 😃

Next step for the bike will be to get it fully prepped to British Superstock spec at the mega @crowe_performance workshops ready for the next track event ...can’ wait already 😃🏍💨

Copied from Jennies FacebookPage
28-01-2020, 03:07 PM
Website Find Reply