Johnston has high hopes for Supersport campaign as Ashcourt Racing expand line-up
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Johnston has high hopes for Supersport campaign as Ashcourt Racing expand line-up
[Image: LeeJohnstonPromo1.jpg]

Johnston has high hopes for Supersport campaign as Ashcourt Racing expand line-up for 2020

Lee Johnston will return to the Quattro Group British Supersport Championship grid this season, building on last year’s debut of the Ashcourt Racing team in the series alongside his international road racing commitments.

Former Superstock 600 champion Johnston celebrated a podium finish last season with a best result of third place at Knockhill, something he is looking to build on during their 2020 campaign.

The team will also be supporting Jenny Tinmouth on her return to action in the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship and young rising star, Lucas Hill as he makes his debut in the British Talent Cup.

Johnston said:

“We basically started from scratch last year with the team and so this winter has been a lot easier! We have a great team of people and sponsors so we are ready to get started. We know what is needed and we have last year’s experience too.

“Combining the British Championship with the roads makes us sharper and I want to do more rounds this year and really get stuck in now we have had a season. I would love to win some Supersport races this season and be more consistent with podiums. I know we have the bike so the rest needs to come from me and I am ready to get stuck in!”

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

07-02-2020, 01:51 PM
Website Find Reply