CRUTCHLOW CONTINUES DEMANDING TEST SCHEDULE IN SEPANG
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW CONTINUES DEMANDING TEST SCHEDULE IN SEPANG
[Image: LCRhdr.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow had another busy day testing on day two of three of official pre-season practice at the Sepang International Circuit in Malaysia on Saturday. The Brit has been given a mammoth list of parts and configurations to work through with his LCR Honda Castrol Team and worked tirelessly throughout the day in scorching conditions.

Working on combinations of 2019 and 2020 specifications of his factory Honda RC213V, Crutchlow provided yet more vital feedback to HRC as they look to define the package for the upcoming 20-race MotoGP season. The 34-year-old clocked up a healthy total of 64 laps, and stopped the clock in a best time of 1’59.247, just thousandths outside his best time from Friday, proving his consistent pace.

Sunday sees the final day of testing in Malaysia, with just one more official session to come before the season gets underway in Qatar in early March.

[Image: CrutchlowSepangDay1.jpg]

#35 Cal Crutchlow – 12th - (1’59.247 – lap 59 of 64)

“We worked really hard as a team today to clock up 64 laps, and we ran through a lot of items for Honda including different chassis on the 2019 and 2020 bike. We were trying to find which was the most positive of the two. It was a long list of items that took quite a while to get through, but we made a lot of good laps and I felt quite good on the bike. I wasn’t able to be super-fast over a full lap as such, but I was really consistent throughout the day and so we look forward to the last day of testing here in Malaysia.”

[Image: SepangDay2Results.jpg]
08-02-2020, 08:27 PM
Website Find Reply