CRUTCHLOW COMPLETES PRODUCTIVE TEST IN SEPANG
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW COMPLETES PRODUCTIVE TEST IN SEPANG
[Image: LCRhdr.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow enjoyed another progressive session on the third and final day of the official pre-season practice at the Sepang International Circuit. The Briton again worked his way through a long list of parts and settings and also managed to post the second fastest time on Sunday – and in the overall combined times - as he wrapped up a hugely productive three days in Malaysia.

With conditions staying fair, aside from a rainy final 30 minutes, Crutchlow took full advantage to rack up a total of 69 laps as he continued to gather valuable feedback for the 2020 RC213V factory Honda. He exchanged top spot on the timesheets with Fabio Quartararo in the opening hour, although the Yamaha rider would again finish on top of the pile, as he did on Friday and Saturday. Cal’s best lap was his 14th of the day, although the 34-year-old was pleased with his consistent pace throughout.

There is now just one more official test before the season gets underway in Qatar and Crutchlow is looking to continue improving ahead of the 2020 curtain-raiser.

[Image: CrutchlowSepangDay3.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow – 2nd - (1’58.431 – lap 14 of 69)

“We had a good and positive third day to get through a long list of items that we needed to test for ourselves and Honda. We had some test items on there throughout the day and also some geometry settings. I felt good today with the pace, although I still didn’t feel fantastic with the bike. We need to improve the pushing on the corner entry and the turning of the bike for me to feel more comfortable. Hopefully we’ll be able to do that at the Qatar test, but thank you to my team for such hard work over the last three days here in Sepang.”
09-02-2020, 08:34 PM
Website Find Reply