CRUTCHLOW TARGETS FURTHER GAINS AT FINAL TEST IN QATAR
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CRUTCHLOW TARGETS FURTHER GAINS AT FINAL TEST IN QATAR
[Image: LCRhdr.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow will look to finetune his preparations for the 2020 MotoGP campaign when the final official pre-season test gets underway in Qatar on Friday. The LCR Castrol Honda rider enjoyed a productive session at Sepang two weeks ago when he finished as the second fastest rider and is determined to pick up where he left off at the Losail International Circuit.

While he will again work to gather feedback on parts and settings for the 2020 RC213V factory Honda, the Briton revealed he will have a different schedule to normal at this week’s three-day meet. The 34-year-old hopes that will leave him in the best possible shape ahead of the opening race of the calendar - back at the same venue - as he embarks on what will be his 10th consecutive season in the premier class.

[Image: CrutchlowpreLosail.jpg]

#35 Cal Crutchlow

“We’re looking forward to this test in Qatar. I think it’s going to be a busy three days with a different schedule to normal with the on-track activities, but it doesn’t really change our plans so much for what we want to feel with the bike and how we want to work. We want to continue to work hard with the LCR Castrol Honda team and HRC over these next three days and get the information to try and improve the bike from the Malaysia test where I felt quite good, but we needed to improve in some areas. Hopefully, I think we can do that here and get ready for the race here in two weeks’ time.”

21-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Website Find Reply