ARA - Statement following lifting of COVID 19 Restrictions
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
ARA - Statement following lifting of COVID 19 Restrictions
[Image: ARA-Logo.jpg]

Andreas Racing Association Ltd

It is with great joy and relief that Andreas Racing Association, along with the rest of the Isle of Man, acknowledges the lifting of nearly all restrictions put in place for the COVID19 pandemic.

We have been anticipating this moment and have plans in place for a speedy return to action at Jurby. We are very happy to announce the following:

Test Day: Sunday 28th June 2020

After so long off our bikes, we think it only sensible to hold another test day before we return to racing proper. We will be holding an ACU Test Day on Sunday 28th June, which will be run in exactly the same manner as our very successful test day back in March. We have a couple of IT items to address before our online entry system is opened, but expect that to be in the next day or so. Cost will be the same as in March: £75 for solos, £85 for sidecars.

Race Weekend: Saturday 11th, Sunday 12th July 2020

Our 2020 calendar had a race weekend in place on for the 11th and 12th of July and we’re very pleased to confirm that we will be racing on those days! Entries will be open soon.
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank the Department of Enterprise and the ACU for their proactive support in ensuring that everything has been ready for us to get back to riding and racing so quickly

Note: Please be aware that these events will be run under ACU standing regulations and guidance, which have been adapted to reflect current UK government restrictions for COVID19. We will be working with the ACU to understand how we can address this.

15-06-2020, 08:04 PM
Website Find Reply
bsa499 Offline

Threads: 49
RE: ARA - Statement following lifting of COVID 19 Restrictions
Great stuff ARA, I hope your meeting's a success. If I were on the Island I'd definitely be there.
16-06-2020, 07:59 PM
Find Reply