Self catering accomodation wanted for TT 2021
Yamaham Offline

Threads: 4
Self catering accomodation wanted for TT 2021
Hi all,

I'm looking for self catered accommodation for the missus and me at next years TT. Dodgy back means my camping days are over. We had a great wee one bedroom flat for our first homestay last year but unfortunately our host can't accommodate us next year, and we're looking for something similar, in any area of the island, though Douglas area preferred. Can't find much on the Homestay site (and others), and would be interested to hear from anyone who knows of anything available. Seems most punters have just transferred their bookings from this year (understandably), though I'm hopeful that others haven't started advertising yet.

We arrive on Saturday the 5th, leaving on the 11th, dates which I am trying to alter to get at least one of the big bike races in. Never managed to change dates last month, though am hopeful of doing so in March when the deposits are returned, so our stay will hopefully be longer than these dates.

If anyone knows, or hears of anything suitable, please reply to this post or send me a private message.

Cheers
29-06-2020, 08:41 PM
Find Reply