RESTED CRUTCHLOW RARING TO GO IN BRNO
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RESTED CRUTCHLOW RARING TO GO IN BRNO
[Image: LCRhdr.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow is targeting an improved result in the Czech Republic after injury undermined his efforts at the back-to-back races staged in Jerez. The LCR Honda CASTROL rider had to sit out the opening GP after falling in the warm-up and, following wrist surgery to repair a fracture, had to settle for a brave 13th two weeks ago as he rode through the pain barrier to see the chequered flag.

But after a chance to rest his left wrist, the Briton heads to Brno in good spirits as he looks to challenge towards the front of the field once again. Crutchlow claimed fifth position in last season’s Czech GP and will be hoping for a similar result this time around in the first of three consecutive weekends of racing for the MotoGP class.

[Image: CrutchlowpreBrno.jpg]

Cal Crutchlow

“I’m really looking forward to getting back to racing at Brno, the start of three weekends back to back. Obviously after the disappointment of the injury at Jerez and then not having great result, I’m fully fired up to getting a good result at Brno and starting the three races competitive. The wrist feels good after a week off, so hopefully it will be better at Brno than it was at Jerez. I will work hard with the team and Honda to see if we can get a good result on Sunday.”

07-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Website Find Reply