Chris Kinley with Steve Colley, David Knight & Milky Quayle: fundraiser
Keith Offline

Threads: 4
Chris Kinley with Steve Colley, David Knight & Milky Quayle: fundraiser
Chris Kinley with Steve Colley, David Knight & Milky Quayle - a Team Roundhay fundraiser for Hogg Motorsport

Team Roundhay has asked me to put this poster up. All the details are there. Another great night lined up and again, with great tombola prizes. 

If you went to last year's event, you'll know what a great, sell out evening it was, so get your tickets ASAP! 

[Image: Team_Roundhay_2021.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2021, 03:06 PM by Keith.)
31-01-2021, 02:43 PM
Find Reply
Keith Offline

RE: Chris Kinley with Steve Colley, David Knight & Milky Quayle: fundraiser
I've been asked to pass this message on from Team Roundhay:

I understand this lockdown is meant to be for 3 weeks, but with no guarantee that it won’t be for longer, and without having a crystal ball to help me, I’ve made the really difficult decision I was hoping to avoid.

I'm postponing the date of this event until Saturday 12th June when, hopefully we should all be in a much happier situation.

Tickets already sold will of course be honoured for the new date but if you'd prefer a refund, please contact the Legion directly via mobile number 423656 and they will arrange this for you.

We are all working hard to make this night happen and when it does it really will be a fantastic night so please, please continue to buy tickets. The Legion is currently closed but will still be selling and sending tickets out for me during lockdown (and refunding) so please call them on 423656.

Thank you so much for your kindness and continued support.

With love, Team Roundhay x
06-03-2021, 01:00 PM
Find Reply
Keith Offline

RE: Chris Kinley with Steve Colley, David Knight & Milky Quayle: fundraiser
Looking forward to this event tonight. Last I heard, there were still a few tickets left (less than fifty a few days ago). If you fancy a bike night out this evening, give the Legion a phone call. A great way to end a TT that never was, by raising funds for future medical support.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2021, 09:44 PM by Malcolm.)
12-06-2021, 02:18 PM
Find Reply