Today I would be......
Nasher Offline

Threads: 30
Today I would be......
Today, like many of you, I would normally be loading up my motohome with a motorcycle (and unicycle, obviously) to catch the overnight ferry to the Isle of Man - sadly, but understandably, not happening this year

So, to jog some memories & help you dream for the future (only 365 days to go!) Here is the unofficial Manx National Anthem

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=afsmrXlIUYc
28-05-2021, 11:40 AM
Find Reply
ian333 Online

Threads: 2
RE: Today I would be......
Mer too. Fingers x’d for 2022.
28-05-2021, 06:12 PM
Find Reply
sticky Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 39
Today I should have been out of bed at 4.30am to be on the road an hour later, enjoying a pleasant drive up the A roads to Liverpool for the morning boat.  Then later I should have been at Ballakeighan for the first Pre-TT practice session.  Tomorrow evening I should have been in the Royal India in Peel for a ruby...

This sucks...
28-05-2021, 10:15 PM
Website Find Reply
Revvin rich Offline

Threads: 70
Today the day I would have been on my way to the island to meet up with friends I've not seen since the last TT and our wonderful host Dorothy only another 12 months to go it can't come quick enough.
03-06-2021, 06:20 AM
Find Reply
Chrisp955 Offline

Threads: 21
I would be riding the bike the 12miles from our house to Liverpool. Then when we get off the boat we always ride the length of the prom to take it all in. Up to marine drive because its amazing. Then go see our great homstay hosts Chris and Jules in Bucks Road. Evening practice. And a few pints in the Rosemount.
What more could you ask for. Roll on 2022
03-06-2021, 10:04 AM
Find Reply
sprocket Offline

Threads: 7
I'd be walking around the grandstand/pits area then grabbing a bite to eat before popping into the garage shop at the top of bray hill for further food and drink supplies before heading off to pick my spot around the 11th milestone ready for practice...oh, if only. Counting down to next year.
03-06-2021, 01:28 PM
Find Reply
laverda77 Offline

Threads: 9
Today i would have ridden my bike 300 miles to Heysham,got off the ferry and tried to find camping gas.Along to Peel to put the tent up,and depending on the time,i would head for circuit,if no action,a visit to Shoprite,then the Creek,Peveril,Whitehouse,with a Chinese take away at some point.
03-06-2021, 08:19 PM
Find Reply
captainsparkledotcom Offline

Threads: 365
....On my way to Heysham Harbour right now!!
usually arrive, park bikes up at digs & mosey on down to Quarterbridge for final practice, but now they've made Friday practice earlier & our fantastic
(homestay) friends have moved to Union Mills (about 3 mins for the railway pub!!) I don't know how it's going to workout! 
Going to have to nip over for the weekend in a couple of weeks & see how they're getting on!   Party1
04-06-2021, 09:25 AM
Website Find Reply