Larry Devlin RIP
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
Larry Devlin RIP
i hope I’m doing this right Malcolm. It’s a while since I posted.
I learned today that TT Historian, ex racer and a great friend to all passed away in March. My last correspondence with him was mid February and due to my own personal issues I didn’t get around to chasing him up after that. Larry was one of my favourite people. I spent time with him and Jane and the dogs when I visited from Australia to the Ulster GP. My daughter and I loved Larry, we will miss him so very much. Condolences to darling Jane and RIP Larry, from your Aussie mates, Jan and Justine ❤️🇦🇺
14-06-2021, 12:17 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Larry Devlin RIP
This is such sad news Jan. 

I had been trying to contact Larry for a while however heard nothing back from him, which I found a bit strange, now I know why.

Larry will be sadly missed by all who knew him.

Sincerest Condolences to Jane and all of his close friends and family.

Malcolm

[Image: LarryDevlin.jpg]
Larry on my wee Ducati at the 2007 Pre TT Meeting
(This post was last modified: 14-06-2021, 02:25 PM by Malcolm.)
14-06-2021, 02:09 PM
Website Find Reply
Sam Pato Offline

Threads: 24
Never met Larry but had a fair bit of forum banter with him over the years. Sorry to hear of his passing.

RIP Larry
Warning Level 0% since 2006
15-06-2021, 12:06 AM
Find Reply
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
Very sad news. For years Larry performed the task of ensuring all riders at the TT and the Manx were suitably insured through C.T. Bowring. This was executed with admirable efficiency whilst the riders were signing on.
Larry was a mine of information on everything to do with road racing. He will be sorely missed, and I pass on my sympathy to his family.
18-06-2021, 10:18 PM
Find Reply