EXCELLENT START WITH MAX RACING FOR JOHN AT JEREZ TEST
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: JohnMcPheeTesting1.jpg]

For these first tests of the 2022 on the Andalusian track, there were not many Moto3 pilots on track. In these two days the two Max Racing riders did almost 800 km overall and both John McPhee and Ayumu Sasaki, who have previously been team mates in 2019, have been constant and competitive.

The first day of test started a little bit late, since they preferred to wait that the track would dry off completely, after the rain fell throughout the night, whereas in the second day the track was in good conditions from the beginning.

John, who rode in the previous three years a completely different bike, rode only the FR 250 GP with the 2021 configuration. Few changes were made to the setting for him, with the aim to adapt at the best the bike to his driving style.

Both the teams were really satisfied with the work done by the two pilots, also due to the competitiveness shown by both John and Ayumu. The next test for the Sterilgarda Max Racing Team will be in the middle of February again on the Jerez track, when both of the pilots will have the chance to try the new 2022 Husqvarna.

John McPhee:

“I had a really enjoyable two days here in Jerez. It is been fantastic to get to know all of my crew and also my new bike. The first impression could not be better! It is really nice to work with all these guys. The Husqvarna bike is working really well and it didn’t seem like it took me long to adapt. I have some ideas to think over the winter to keep improving. Overall they have been two successful days, for which we can go into the winter break happy.”

[Image: johnmcpheelogo.jpg]

25-11-2021, 05:25 PM
Website Find Reply