Michael Rutter: "The truth about my fallout with McGuinness"
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: RutterPodcast1.jpg]

Episode 3 of The TT Podcast sees Michael Rutter join Chris Pritchard and Steve Plater to reflect on a TT career that has spanned a near 30-year period.
Michael discusses his early memories of the TT, reflects on the how his career developed and how he’s seen the TT change over the years.

He talks of what could have been had he pushed himself harder in the early years, what he could have achieved without an extended break from the TT, and how he and John McGuinness MBE nearly came to blows after a tasty TT Zero encounter..

Michael says he was born with an urge to compete at the TT, which is unsurprising given success on the Isle of Man is in his DNA. Father, Tony Rutter, competed in 83 TT races from 1965 to 1989. The history books show he won 7 times, but Michael begs to differ. He tells Chris and Steve about his relationship with his late father, and says he finds racing a lot easier than spectating.

Hit the link below to listen to Episode 3 of The TT Podcast now, and be sure to subscribe for new episodes every fortnight!

LISTEN NOW!

[Image: TTpodcastlogosmall.jpg]

06-02-2022, 01:29 PM
Website Find Reply