FORMER SUPERSTOCK CHAMPION BROGAN UNVEILS NEW TEAM HOLESHOT KAWASAKI NEWS
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
[Image: BrogansNewTeam.jpg]

Former Superstock champion Steve Brogan has unveiled his new team to compete in the 2022 Pirelli National Junior Superstock Championship with young contenders Harry Fowle and Joe Holdsworth.

Fowle joined the series last season after finishing third in the 2020 BMCRC MRO 600 Championship, with the 23-year-old scoring a best result of 11th place at Cadwell Park during his debut campaign.

Holdsworth  is ready for his first full season in the Championship, after an injury at the start of last year forced him to be sidelined for several rounds. Now the 20-year-old is looking forward to the season ahead.

Fowle said:

“I am really excited to be joining forces with Steve and the Holeshot Kawasaki team this season. I’m confident we can show our full potential from the word go at Silverstone, and ruffle a few feathers in the process. With our plans in place now I’m looking forward to getting started with our testing programme in Almeria next month to get the new bike and myself dialled in. I’m more motivated than ever to get going, come Easter weekend for the season opener, we’ll be ready!”

Holdsworth said:

“I’m really excited to kick the season off on the Holeshot Kawasaki 636; it’s a new bike to me so there’s a lot to learn and take in. I am also really looking forward to going out with the team in March for pre-season testing; it should be a lot of fun getting to know the team and gaining support from Steve as a team manager with his experience to help me improve.”

Team Owner Steve Brogan commented:

“I’m really pleased to reveal our rider line up for this year’s Junior Superstock Championship with Harry Fowle and Joe Holdsworth. I'm looking forward to working with two great young riders in Joe and Harry starting in March testing in Spain. Also it'll be great to be back working in the BSB paddock again after a number of years away. BSB is like a big racing family I've spent most of my life around, so it's always nice to be back!

“I've seen the level of competition over the last few seasons, so my aim is to give both lads the best opportunity they need to show what they can do. I will be there to coach and mentor them through everything to make sure they enjoy themselves too.

“I also want to say a big welcome to our title sponsor Liam Ulett at Holeshot Kawasaki Yeovil. I also want to say a special thanks to John Moss from Merlin Cycles for his personal support, without him this project wouldn’t have started.

[Image: bsblogo.jpg]

07-02-2022, 02:30 PM
Website Find Reply