Manx Grand Prix News No 7
Anonymous
Unregistered

Manx Grand Prix News No 7
Bill Swallow, Richard Swallow and Alec Swallow are brothers. Ken Swallow was their father. As far as Im aware, Pete Swallow is no relation to these whatsoever, just happens to have the same surname and come from the same area.

Doh, looks like I got it wrong again dad !!!!!
02-08-2005, 09:17 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Manx Grand Prix News No 7
Accurate or not at least you read it here on ttwebsite.com first.

AND IT WAS FREE !!!! to pass comment on wonderful isn't it.

02-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

What could you be refering to???

Your last post thread got better and better and is still going. Shame you can't see it - unless of course.......
(User Above) Wrote::
:-)

Sam
02-08-2005, 12:10 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wonder how many others will copy it, with the same mistake in? lol. A person I work with wont join the other website cos he's got to pay, but, in my case, Ive found out a lot of info that I wouldnt otherwise have been able to find out, living where I do, about racing in Ireland, which you, living in Ireland, would probably be able to find out through the local grapevine, so, because of that, I shall stay a member, though obviously Id prefer not to have to pay for it. Good luck for the Manx, see Barry Woods got a ride after all.

Incidentally, Pete Swallow, I think, makes Petty Manx frames, though dont quote me on that, I could be wrong !!, remember, you heard it here first!!! lol

ammo
02-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ammo while I would doubt the the other site has been a great source of information for you.
None of that information should have come at a cost.
It is a great site but demanding payment for access to their forum has created a very stale enviorment which admitedly could not have been predicted when the charge was first applied but which now after a couple of years needs to be reviewed.

I'm remeinded of the line I hear in work everyday "but thats the way we've always done it"
thats what was said to the man that invented the wheel.

I repeat my appeal to the other site make access to the forum free by all means charge for photos and downloads etc but a forum needs to be open to all not just a select few.

On a happier note Ammo are you visiting us anytime soon???

02-08-2005, 02:17 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

02-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

stephen, calm down you'll give yerself apoplexy!
will you be around at the ulster? if so i'll have a natter to ya. see ya later,
ade!
02-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

02-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

RRR.COM
Right hands up how many people log on to read under other peoples passwords ????

nuff said ;-(
02-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: RRR.COM
not me gal, i'm out. if i want any news i've got any number of peeps that can give me it. i can send you several quotes from board members that tell me what they feel, but won't come out and say it in case they upset "the elite". i thought long and hard before i packed up, it's like giving up smoking, but the place has lost it's soul. can't call the job the lads have done, because it WAS a great site. now? your face has to fit [or your name], mine obviously don't, so off i went. the half dozen decent posters on there are constantly in touch with me via email or text anyway so ----------------wgas [work that one out] i could say a great deal more but what is the point? i won't slag it off because i used to love the place.
ade!
03-08-2005, 12:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

ade I'll be at Dundrod on wednesday and thursday next week. Can't be there for Prix itself I'll be packing for the Manx
03-08-2005, 05:05 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I see a couple of other websites have copied this article, but wth a very poorly executed editing job done on this paragraph so that it now makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, where do they get these people from !!???? LOL
03-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mmm reply noticable by lack of responces !

Ade my friend, guess its all down to personal choice i have little or few vices and guess we can all spend our money as we see fit ?

Wrote a much larger response on the RRR.com chat forum few days ago re certain issues being discussed both for and against some of the comments.

Off on ma hols now.

cheers,
Stella
03-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good morning Stella, just logged off RRR to have a butchers 'ere!

Morning to the Ade lad as well...mail ya later
03-08-2005, 11:01 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello and cheerio Noddy !

still tryin to get off on ma hols ! ;-)
03-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your always welcome at my HOTEL which is now on the Wirral 30 mins to Oulton Stella and 30 mins to Aintree take your pick?
03-08-2005, 11:48 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanx as always pykey we are off in the caravan may just end up at Brands WSB`s !

text you soon,

love,
Stella x
03-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well mate - much like the others who voted with your feet you'll be sadly missed.

That said I fully understand your reasoning and agree with most of it.

I'm not well connected on this side of the globe so I need to get info where I can get it. So I re-subscribed. But it's a shadow of the forum it was - which is a real shame. Stella wrote a very good post that hit the nail on the head under the Last Post Heading - hope you had chance to read it.

All the best

Sam

03-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

No problem Stella enjoy yourselves you and Alex XX
03-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok Ade have you booked for THE HOLE IN THE WALL and THE ALMA? but a word of advice The Hole in the wall aint the same without Norrie and a lot of the Irish Clan have discovered Weatherspoons, in fact a certain wee Irish fan from Cookstown phoned me on the Fri last year guess were she was at 3pm, guess what time i left?
04-08-2005, 10:44 AM