Scarborough - special announcement
ade! Offline

Threads: 30
Scarborough - special announcement
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
08-07-2006, 07:37 PM
Find Reply
andy kirk Offline

Threads: 18

r.i.p so very sad.
08-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Find Reply
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
Sad News .
Very Sad News for sure i knew Colin since i moved to the Island 8 years ago and worked with him for a time he will be very sadly missed by all who had the pleasure to know him my deepest condolances to his family and friends who are many Rest in Peace Colin..... Kevin Ago Murphy
08-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

A dreadful loss for his family and for his many friends on and off the Island. My thoughts are with you all.
09-07-2006, 08:19 PM
yorky Offline

Threads: 1

[quote="thewitch"]A dreadful loss for his family and for his many friends on and off the Island. My thoughts are with you all.[/quote
All our thoughts and prayers are with your family at this difficult time
09-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Find Reply
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

I was at Scarborough and witnessed the aftermath of the tragedy. My sincere condolences to Colin's wife and children, the rest of "Cocker's" family and friends in the Isle of Man, Australia, and the paddocks where he was known so well.

I would also like to praise the rest of the sidecar "fraternity" for their insistance in paying tribute to Colin, on track.

Get well soon Gary
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
10-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Website Find Reply
Mark Hardman Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
Re: Scarborough - special announcement
My name is Mark Hardman and I wish to say thankyou to everyone on behalf of my father Alan Hardman. Colin and Alan were brothers, understandably he is devasted at the loss of his brother. As we are on the otherside of the world in Australia we would like to post our sincere thanks for wishes sent to us.
I wish to thank everyone on behalf of my family, for the love and support they gave Colin during his racing years. To all Colin's friends, both racing and personal, we send our condolences to you ... you rode with him, laughed with him, supported him in doing what he loved to do best. Our sincere wishes and prayers are with Gary Bryan and his family for his quick and full recovery.
To Jessica his loved wife, and Colin Jnr, Paul and Karen his loved children, our thoughts, love and prayers are with you from all of us in Australia.
Rest in peace Colin
Our Sincere Thanks
Alan, Val, Mark, Gary, Michael and families
11-07-2006, 03:15 AM
Find Reply
Fitz Offline
Fitzjnr

Threads: 15

My sincere condolences to Colin's family and many friends.

I had known Colin since I started passengering on the Isle of Man 18 Years ago and was someone I looked upto, he always had time to pass on advice and tips, always with good humour and a good laugh.

Fit as a flea and unshakeable, even when he was knocked off his road bike, busted hand and still managed the TT with Moly.

To be running 2nd for a while at this years TT and lapping in excess of 110mph and still looking like he was enjoying himself and very stylish.

Colin, your 'Thumbs Up' at Ballacraine will be sadly missed.

RIP My Friend. :cry:

Get well soon Gary!
11-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Find Reply
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141

RIP Colin
Baylon
12-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Website Find Reply