Jeramy Clarkson
Arthur Lawn Offline

Threads: 23
Jeramy Clarkson
I see the man has upset the dog walkers,reported in the Daily Mail today,Saturday.Any locals can enlarge on story?
15-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Find Reply
beepee Offline

Well our Jezza bought the old Langness lighthouse,on a peninsular near Castletown,and it had been customary for years for locals to take their dogs there for a rubbish.The PRIVATE path they used ran past J's kitchen window which he didn't care for, so he fenced it off and provided an alternative route for the dog poo brigade.Of course big upheaval about celebs coming over here and crapping on them.

The Government then confirmed that the land was indeed private and the landowner was perfectly within his rights to tell aforesaid dog owners to 'pee' off.

The Island became divided over this issue which has since died right down but a good few said cheers for JC ,myself included.

Let your dog rubbish in your own garden
11-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Find Reply
Arthur Lawn Offline

Thanks,now you have enlarged on the story I have to agree with JC.
My problem here is bloody CATS.Don't mind people keeping these creatures but when they keep 8 like my last neigbour its a bit much seem as they spent all their time crapping on my lawn.
They seemed quite offended when I ask if I could let one of my kids ponies loose in their garden,at least the rubbish would have been usefull.
Still gone now cats and all although it took a few weeks to round them all up.
12-09-2006, 07:39 PM
Find Reply