MV Augusta
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
MV Augusta
So I wonder who could be racing there factory bikes on the roads next year, since all the top name riders already have contracts

Maybe Charlie H will know
03-10-2006, 01:45 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Re: MV Augusta
[quote="Shaun Harris"] all the top name riders already have contracts

Including you, Shaun? Tell us .... we've heard the rumours, now let's have the story from the Kiwi's mouth (should that be beak...?)
03-10-2006, 07:24 AM
charlie hulse Offline

Threads: 40

I know our 'Mr. Harris' is pulling everyones strings Lol and there's a lot of quess work going on on other forums, which I suspect is giving Shaun a great deal of fun :roll: :shock: Lol

I can see the Centenary appealing to a certain aircraft company, 'specially after the debacle that they had for TT 2006 :oops: Chris Palmer was not a happy bunny, very frustrated. smilie

Will it happen for them ? I don't know, but if it's possible, I hope they can get organised and get things done early this time.....before the factory shuts down for the summer. :oops: :?

Jim Moodie's name has also been linked with Shaun's on another forum. I spoke to Jim at the Gold Cup where he was parading "an LC Yamaha". He did the first parade, but in the second he rode Guy's AIM superbike. When he finished Jim had the biggest grin you have ever seen Big Grin Big Grin absolutely buzzin' and the comment was....

"I can't wait to try it for real"

The silly season is here, smilie there's lots of smoke and mirrors, but...
Youth is wasted on the under forties !
03-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Isn't a sense of humour a great blessing!
03-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Shaun Harris Offline

Truth- the horse is not ready to unload yet!

Truth- There is nothing on paper just yet

Truth- The mail box is getting stuffed with paper

Truth- I will be there- and only giving 100%

Truth- I am more excited about 2007 than I was in 1991

Truth- Yes, I am mad Lol
03-10-2006, 09:46 AM
Find Reply
Mago Offline

Threads: 21

charlie hulse Wrote:I know our 'Mr. Harris' is pulling everyones strings Lol and there's a lot of quess work going on on other forums, which I suspect is giving Shaun a great deal of fun :roll: :shock: Lol

I can see the Centenary appealing to a certain aircraft company, 'specially after the debacle that they had for TT 2006 :oops: Chris Palmer was not a happy bunny, very frustrated. smilie

Will it happen for them ? I don't know, but if it's possible, I hope they can get organised and get things done early this time.....before the factory shuts down for the summer. :oops: :?

Jim Moodie's name has also been linked with Shaun's on another forum. I spoke to Jim at the Gold Cup where he was parading "an LC Yamaha". He did the first parade, but in the second he rode Guy's AIM superbike. When he finished Jim had the biggest grin you have ever seen Big Grin Big Grin absolutely buzzin' and the comment was....

"I can't wait to try it for real"

The silly season is here, smilie there's lots of smoke and mirrors, but...

Does this certain manufacturer also make helicopters? :twisted: :twisted:
03-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Find Reply
sticky Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 39

Aircraft manufacturer Eh? Does that mean Aermacchi are coming back? Big Grin Or does Shaun have something going on with Boeing...
03-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Website Find Reply
Mago Offline

sticky Wrote:Aircraft manufacturer Eh? Does that mean Aermacchi are coming back? Big Grin Or does Shaun have something going on with Boeing...

Sticky,
you should know what Italian company makes helicopters. :roll: :roll: :roll:
03-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

I just can't wait to see this Boeing motorcycle!!
03-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Mago Offline

thewitch Wrote:I just can't wait to see this Boeing motorcycle!!

The question is,how many wheels will it have. :wink: :wink: :wink:
03-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Find Reply
sticky Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 39

Mago Wrote:
sticky Wrote:Aircraft manufacturer Eh? Does that mean Aermacchi are coming back? Big Grin Or does Shaun have something going on with Boeing...

Sticky,
you should know what Italian company makes helicopters. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I know Mago - I was just bored at work and being a pillock Big Grin
04-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Website Find Reply
Mago Offline

I know Mago - I was just bored at work and being a pillock

Tell me about it Sticky,I have allready got the winter time blues. Sad Sad Sad Sad
Roll on next season. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
04-10-2006, 09:34 AM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

Mago Wrote:I know Mago - I was just bored at work and being a pillock

Tell me about it Sticky,I have allready got the winter time blues. Sad Sad Sad Sad
Roll on next season. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Work police here, back to it you two slackers
04-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Find Reply
Mago Offline

Hi Shaun,
I am still working,the problem working from home is that it never ends Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
04-10-2006, 11:24 PM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

Funny, I started in front of this dam plastic screen 16hrs and 51 minutes ago myself, I understand what you mean
05-10-2006, 08:51 AM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

MV to British SuperStock as well eh Big Grin That will be good for the sport
09-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Find Reply
beetroot Offline

Threads: 0

i was part of the team at brands last weekend with the mv's we had 3 out. never done as many wheel and tyre changes in my life!! they dont crash well!!! next out at the sunflower with one bike only. as for 2007?.... :wink:
09-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

You going to the Sunflower Beetroot ?
09-10-2006, 10:06 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

You racing there, Cargo?
09-10-2006, 10:14 PM
beetroot Offline

Threads: 0

cargo, sadly i wont be going to the sunflower as its only one rider out (brian mcormack) and what with my jobs stupid rules etc...

should be at all the british rounds next season as long as the team gets properly sorted with some kind of structure. total chaos at brands what with them being road bikes 20 days earlier and 2 of them being smashed up the week before!! i only saw the bikes for the first time the day before practise. they look different and certainly draw big crowds .

(the other good news is today is my first day back in a gym for next gettin the legs back strong for next season! all i need now is 6 meetings and an engine refresh...)
TC Racing- Supporting the MGP and TT for way too long...One more year then were definetly quitting, possibly.. maybe .On second thoughts probably not..
10-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Find Reply