Listen at Noon...
thewitch
Unregistered

Listen at Noon...
I have to be somewhere else at noon, and will miss the TT announcements on Manx Radio today.
We have already had two pieces of very good news, in relation to John McG and Michael Rutter.
If you can listen and post the news on here, I, and all the readers, will be very grateful.
I'll be rushing home to find out....
24-01-2007, 12:35 PM
Noddy Offline

Threads: 7

".................after further consultation with the fans and riders who come over year after year supporting this fantastic event, the TT organising committee have decided to reinstate the running of the ever popular 2 stroke lightweight and ultra lightweight classes, after all if Joey can win 16 of his 26 TT victories on strokers and if the fans want to see them instead of the same sounding/colourless production based bikes, well so be it then"

sorry, but it was all a dream :cry:

(apologies to Kinners and Helen :oopsSmile
http://www.twostrokeracingsupportersclub.com helping to keep pure racing bikes on the roads....have you joined us?
24-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Find Reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

It was the anouncememt that MV will race again and Martin Finnegan is to be the rider.
24-01-2007, 02:23 PM
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14

Blimey Noddy you had me there!!! Just as my licence has now expired and Mr Hansen sighs a huge relief, I thought for one moment that the one class I'd still love to ride in was back.
Noddy 1 Russ 0 :roll: Sad :wink:
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
24-01-2007, 07:29 PM
Website Find Reply
ade! Offline

Threads: 30

wait till you play derby russ [well if you ever get in the same league as us], it will be ade 5 russ 0 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
24-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Find Reply
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14

FTAO MR MALCOLM MACDONALD!!!!!!
I would like to lodge an official complaint against Mr Ade Hall for the use of FOUL, INDECENT, ABUSIVE, OFFENSIVE, and downright DISGUSTING LANGUAGE on this message board. I will not repeat the word he used in my posting but it began with D and ended in something rhyming with Barbie!!!
Russ
from Nottingham, where men run around in the woods wearing tights but we don't talk to sheep!!!!
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
24-01-2007, 07:45 PM
Website Find Reply