MGP programme whos-who?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: MGP programme whos-who?
I must agree with you last years effort was rubbish !!

I have also offered to the MMCC to help out with things and have had any offers turned down flat.

Oh well
Russ
28-05-2001, 05:19 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello Russ

Thanks for your support.How are you getting on with the quiz? I suppose youre famous enough to crop up in a question sometime!!

Anyway,what about the proposed TT 250/600 race next year-very disappointing for 250 riders,just like the Junior MGP.

Looking forward to hearing your comments on this subject.See you at the Manx if not before?
28-05-2001, 09:13 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Barry, last years MGP prog. was dreadful. i guess the organisers were trying to be 'more professional' in their presentation, but it was just plain boring. it used to be a great read on the ferry over to see who was who and what they did in previous MGP's etc. it made it different from the TT, but this time it sucked! why won't they ever accept any offers of help, i guess becasue they are affraid of 'others' doing a better job.
Scott
01-06-2001, 04:49 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Its simple Scott , by enlisting someone elses help they would be admitting that theyve made a test tickles up of it , and theyd rather carry on making a test tickles up of it than do that . Its termed the " official " way of doing it , and, yes , it was interesting to read the information .
01-06-2001, 06:28 PM