End2End Honda C90 Important Information
crazy blanket Offline

Threads: 41
End2End Honda C90 Important Information
13-02-2008, 07:44 AM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48

I am going to have a DRINK for you all Lol Good on ya for doing it crew 8)

Wee bit far for me to pop over sorry
13-02-2008, 10:43 AM
Find Reply
crazy blanket Offline

You'd be the number one plate pal.... how's tricks then?
13-02-2008, 04:41 PM
Find Reply
irishago Offline

Threads: 18
End to End...2008
Hi Gang, Just want to wish you all the best for your 2008 End to End Charity Run. I was one of the first to enter but alas can not take part due to a clash with comitments Stateside on the same weekend. Keep Her Lit Boys & Girls All the best Irish Ago.... :shock: Big Grin
13-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Website Find Reply
crazy blanket Offline

Thanks for your support Ago...and yes, you were the first to commit. and its unfortunate you wont be taking part but have a good time in the states and stay safe mate. ps Big Gary gave me the info on your commitments

John :wink:
13-02-2008, 08:27 PM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

crazy blanket Wrote:You'd be the number one plate pal.... how's tricks then?

Tricks? mmmmm, funny that, that is exactually how life feels at the moment, FULL OF TRICKS!

nah mate, all good for me honestly, doing heaps of exercise, more than I have ever done in my life, my head issues are getting heaps better, memory etc

PS, saw a DVD of my crash the other day, woo hoo, what a crash, PS thanks to all the marshalls and medics for all they did at the crash scene
13-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Find Reply
crazy blanket Offline

RE:
Shaun...do us all a favour mate...GET A FRIGGIN BOOK WRITTEN NOW!!!!

Make sure it is written the way you've lived your life...full pelt and no messin'! Also make sure the 'inner' Shaun Harris is documented as well because there's a helluva influential and inspirational dude in there.... I know it would be a great seller...make you a millionaire...then you could come back to the TT with the opportunity to smoke the world Wink
15-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

RE:
crazy blanket Wrote:Shaun...do us all a favour mate...GET A FRIGGIN BOOK WRITTEN NOW!!!!

Make sure it is written the way you've lived your life...full pelt and no messin'! Also make sure the 'inner' Shaun Harris is documented as well because there's a helluva influential and inspirational dude in there.... I know it would be a great seller...make you a millionaire...then you could come back to the TT with the opportunity to smoke the world Wink

It is being written man, But the writer who I wanted to work with on it, has become crittically Ill, so has had to pull out, and I have not found another writer yet, who I can work with and one that understands bikes wellsmilie

But It will be done. Like I will Race again one daysmilie
I can fix anything!
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2008, 10:55 AM by Malcolm.)
15-02-2008, 02:33 AM
Find Reply