Manx Reg's
beerat Offline

Threads: 5
Manx Reg's
Hi All
Firstly thank's to Cargo for posting the link to this site on the other TT web-site (you know the one where they spend most of the time r
ripping each other apart Bonk )
Anyway can you clear something up ? The new reg's are letting past winner's of Manx GP's to enter this year's race's ,I just read that Sam Dunlop is racing again this year and as it read's he's doing the Lightweight again and i thought the rule was that he or other Lightweight winner's could only enter the Junior or Senior race's .Am i reading it all wrong smilie
Good luck to all taking part this year especially my hero Mr Scruffy Mateer !!!!!
Regard's
Chris
20-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

RE: Manx Reg's
I've read the regs twice now just to make sure and yes he is allowed to enter the Lightweight......
I think young Sam Dunlop has timed his MGP win rather well without knowing it

Scruffy will be delighted to know of this hero worship not bad for a postal transport technician
21-03-2008, 12:16 AM
beerat Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Manx Reg's
Thank's for the reply Cargo i think i have got it now Bonk
I think i should explain my worship of Brian before it get's out of hand
It's from last year's Manx when he rode his trusty old 250B to 3rd place beating a lot of newer and allegedly faster Honda's in the process . Just goes to show that fast bike's don't make for fast lap's there is no substitute for experience !!
21-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Find Reply