Survey
matthewsayle Offline

Threads: 14
Survey
I have had a couple of letters since the paper printed my address compaining about my views in ThAT article.
I wrote back and I put this question which I put to you guys too.

Without the TT or MGP what else is there to do on the isle of man that you cant do in england?

When its cheaper to go from england to either france, rotterdam, ireland and fly most parts of europe?

These spunkers who shout every year trying to be the one who killed the TT want the IOM to be Like this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uaqGcWU7IzU&feature=related

Censored2Censored2Censored2Censored2Censored2

http://www.saylerracing.co.uk
02-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Find Reply
gary the nurse Offline

Threads: 18
RE: Survey
hi Mat!
well you could walk up snaefell
grow loughtan sheep-now trademarked copyrighted or whatever they can only come from the island!
become an MHK.....

yep your point is well made matesmilie
02-05-2008, 10:30 AM
Find Reply
T-M Offline

Threads: 2
Absolutely right! I sometimes think these people want to spice up their tedious lives by being the voice of dissent against the TT. What they don't realise is that when the TT has gone there is nothing, not a thing on this Island that will hold everyone together.

The Island is little more than a backwater and this is all that gives it any identity at all. Anyone thinking otherwise is deluded and small minded!!
02-05-2008, 02:06 PM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

The IOM has or is out pricing itself, whos fault is that.
The Hotels here have not or most have not been updated, whos fault.
Travel to the Island is very unreliable, whos fault.
A night out on the beer is the most expencive in the UK, again whos fault.
MHKs have been investing in nice Holiday homes around the world, how can they afford it when other cant even afford to leave the Island.
The TT is on borrowd time, the new residents dont want it here, Bussinesses here dont want it (maybe a few) and our own Government cant wait to get rid of it if the truth is know.

Lets face it, if another country outside of the Isle of Man was to stage an event like the TT who would come here.

Dont reply saying here we go again hes posting doom and gloom, im not its the facts.
02-05-2008, 02:24 PM