This time next week
GREEBA#94 Offline

Threads: 11
This time next week
This time next week me and junior will be at Heysham. First practise seession for us. Marshalling at Greeba as usual, bet this next week drags on forever.

everybody have a great time and as Cargo says Sign on, you know it makes sense.
Anybody thinking about it for the first time, you would be more than welcome at Greeba Castle.

Just remembered, going to Donnington on Monday to get into the swing, that will break the week up.
22-05-2008, 11:15 AM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

RE: This time next week
Thanks Greeba

Frankly there is no excuse good enough..........sign on be a marshal and help support the second best road races next week.............
then come back in August for THE best road races.

I'll only across for 2 days next week and both practise sessions I'll be out at Gorselea.............good food good company and expert midge killers.....................

And not a footballer in sight Lol3
22-05-2008, 12:16 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

This time THIS week, I've got two paddocks to play in. Just been up at Billown, with the "oldies". Tonight I'll be at the TT Paddock with other lot! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!smilie
22-05-2008, 12:38 PM
GREEBA#94 Offline

Threads: 11
Ah Gorselea, the haunt of my father most race days, daft old b****r with an old Radio TT cap with inbuilt radio, smoking a pipe and remeniscing with Harold.

I traditionally do the manx aswell as the TT, however this year i will struggle to get overSad ,but never say never.
22-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Find Reply