New Organiser Needed
PeterCourtney Offline

Threads: 15
New Organiser Needed
Now chaps, I am hoping you can help. I had appointed ACU Events Ltd to organise a drinking party in a local brewery, but after seeing the start of the Superbike TT feel they may not be up to the job.......any other suggestions?
smilie
MGP '68 & '69; TT 1970-74
02-06-2008, 10:30 AM
Find Reply
Chris Thackeray Offline

Threads: 28
RE: New Organiser Needed
LOL A 'pee' up with noooooooooooooo boooze

PeterCourtney Wrote:Now chaps, I am hoping you can help. I had appointed ACU Events Ltd to organise a drinking party in a local brewery, but after seeing the start of the Superbike TT feel they may not be up to the job.......any other suggestions?
smilie
02-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Website Find Reply
Tomcat Offline

Threads: 10
I fear if they own the brewery in question you may not get much say in the matter Tongue
04-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Website Find Reply
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
Can I just say from the the view point we had, the white timebox, the problem was with Guy Martin, he was late from an interview, went to the toilet for the usual pre start pee and was late to the grid so late infact he missed his start time. The people were told that no-one apart from the rider and machine was ment to be in the space between the set of barriers and the start line, but because of the panic caused by Guy everyone behind him was struggling to get through to get out at their appointed start time, this caused the jam and major problems for the officials. If you notice the starts are now all ok because Guy has a designated pee time 5 mins before the start. Apparently his sis is taking care of that ..... what a picture that is ........ So you see not all is what it seems .....

PS the 5 min pee thing is made up, sorry Guy, and apparently Larry lol, but everything else is true.....
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2008, 10:59 PM by DCLUCIE.)
04-06-2008, 09:11 PM
Find Reply
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
I know Kate's a good mechanic, but this is ridiculous!

smilie smilie smilie
04-06-2008, 10:56 PM
Find Reply