Manx Newcomers Times
Anonymous
Unregistered

Manx Newcomers Times
If anyone would like to check how some of the newcomers are going this week please visit
<A HREF="http://www.manxnewcomers.iofm.net">www.manxnewcomers.iofm.net</A>
Cheers
Russ

22-08-2002, 07:40 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Manx Newcomers Times
That site doesnt give all the newcomers only certain riders,tried all sites for full practice times but no success.
23-08-2002, 07:25 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Manx Newcomers Times
Hi Pykey
You are right. However I am the person who is doing the site and initially was only doing the riders who had contacted me throughout the year as I am helping Mick Skene and other people as well as trying to do times.
There are more and more times on there each night but it is as late as 2am sometimes when I finally get chance to update it all after doing bikes.
I will have ALL the newcomers times and overall positions tommorrow evening,late. It has not been logistically possible to do everything. I will be in pits for people during race week too but will try to give as much info from riders after their race and will also put a FULL results list online.
One of the problems with results/times is that we were all expecting "The Official" site to publish times but as usual with "Official "sites they havent bothered.
Hope this will ease your frustrations.
Cheers
Russ Henley :-)
23-08-2002, 09:17 PM