rumour has it
plater to hm plant honda for the roads and super sport 600 for bss

just a rumour Rolleyes
23-09-2008, 09:15 AM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
RE: rumour has it
andy kirk Wrote:plater to hm plant honda for the roads and super sport 600 for bss

just a rumour Rolleyes

I heard my name accosiated with that as wellBonk
I can fix anything!
23-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Find Reply
andy kirk Offline

Threads: 18
RE: rumour has it
In addition to confirming their line-up in the British Superbike Championship HM Plant Honda has also confirmed their riders for the support classes in 2009.

Following the announcement that he will be competing for the team at the Isle of Man TT and the North West 200, Steve Plater joins the team to compete in the British Supersport Championship next season after switching from the AIM Yamaha team. Plater has missed several rounds this season where the British Championship has clashed with rounds of the World Endurance Championship but despite only taking part in five rounds he managed to secure fifth in the overall standings with two wins, two second places and one third.

Plater said: "I came into the British Supersport series late after the TT, but was never off the podium when I did race and champ Glen only beat me the once at Brands, so I'm proud of that! It's great to be back with a factory team and even better to be back with Honda after five years away. It was flattering to get the call, especially after I've been rebuilding my career over the last few years after injury. I know the team well from my British Superbike days and while I know next year's British Supersport series will be completely different, it's my job to go out there and win the championship. That's why Honda is employing me and I'm going to give one hundred and ten percent."
21-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Find Reply