Jay Leno meets the helmet man
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
Jay Leno meets the helmet man
To all those that ride or enjoy motorcycles in one form or the other, they should appreciate this video ....

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2008/Oct/091016arai.htm

Even if you aren't into motorcycles you might enjoy Jay's comical side ....
I'm on the Great Flapjack Foray of Life - can't you tell!
“You don’t stop riding because you get old. You get old because you stop riding”
22-10-2008, 04:25 AM
Website Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

RE: Jay Leno meets the helmet man
I've watched that video an am now very concerned about correct sizeing.......................... Wink

Where will we ever find somebody to check that every girl at the TT next year has the correct sized bra on .............

smilie smilie smilie smilie
22-10-2008, 12:26 PM
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
I have my ACU licence for that, you wouldn't believe the training process you have to go through. One section was on Slap avoidance and Health and Safety of Bra checking. The worst one is the snap and slap .... there were red faces all around and it wasn't from embarrasment.

By the way ACU is the Assisted Checking of Undergarments.... very useful course if you have an afternoon when the missus is away ... always remember .. duck and weave ..... duck and weave ....
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
22-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Find Reply
boakesey Away

Threads: 65
TTMA = Tiny Thong Makers Anonymous?

Any more acronyms anyone?
....scone out to take photos!
22-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Find Reply
rabscallion Offline

Threads: 3
I couldn't take my eyes of his garage

rob
23-10-2008, 06:43 AM
Find Reply
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
I have always been told that if you slide it on and try to twist it and pull it in strange angles and you don't slip out it fits ...... But you always have to try it without a strap tightened round as well to make sure that if the strap comes loose it is also a struggle to get off ........

Good advice I think .......
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
23-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Find Reply
rabscallion Offline

Threads: 3
DCLUCIE Wrote:I have always been told that if you slide it on and try to twist it and pull it in strange angles and you don't slip out it fits ......

Good advice I think .......

that might be condoms?
23-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
If that was only the motorcycle section of his garage I'd like to see the rest. Was that an Army bike on the left? Thanks Bill, I really enjoyed this clip.
24-10-2008, 09:36 AM
Find Reply
2 stroke nod Offline

Threads: 4
Correct sized helmet certainly makes sense - pretty informative clip...despite the Arai oversell!!

Jan - that Army bike remains a mystery
25-10-2008, 03:12 PM
Find Reply
oggy Offline

Threads: 2
It would have been better if he had done a demo of what is right and what is not I didn't learn a lot, just an Aria sales pitch.
28-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Find Reply