Entry deadlines for TT 2009 - Take Note
boakesey Away

Threads: 65
Entry deadlines for TT 2009 - Take Note
According to Manx Radio, the TT2009 regs are now available and the entry dealines are EARLIER than in previous years.

Full details here:

http://www.manxradio.com/readNEwsItem.aspx?id=29916

I'm sure Malcolm or one of the other mods will be posting the full skeet later, folks.

May I also wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2009 whilst I'm here.

Seasons Greetings one and all,

Boakesey
....scone out to take photos!
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2008, 10:30 PM by Malcolm.)
17-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: Earlier Entry deadlines for TT 2009
Yes the regs and entry forms for TT2009 are available now and can be obtained from:-

The TT Festival and Motorsport Arrangements Group
Willow House
Main Road
Onchan
Isle of Man
IM3 1AJ

Hopefully they will be available as a download from at least the official site, however if I am allowed to post them on here, I will most certainly do so.

NOTE.

There are numerous updates and amendments over previous versions, so competitors and teams are urged to read them thoroughly making note of the earlier than usual closing date for entries and also the updated address for receiving said entries.

Mountain Course T.T. race entries must be received by Friday 27th February.

The closure date for the Billown T.T.'s is Tuesday 31st March - this is also the last day for interest in TTxGP to be firmed up.

See New Posting with all information for competitors - HERE
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2008, 12:12 AM by Malcolm.)
17-12-2008, 10:27 PM
Website Find Reply