What a man!
boakesey Away

Threads: 65
What a man!
Just heard that Shaun Harris competed on Boxing Day in his second race since "The Accident"....

... and only bloomin' well won it!!!

What a man!
Respect.

Happy New Year & roll on TT2009.
27-12-2008, 08:31 PM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
RE: What a man!
boakesey Wrote:Just heard that Shaun Harris competed on Boxing Day in his second race since "The Accident"....

... and only bloomin' well won it!!!

What a man!
Respect.

Happy New Year & roll on TT2009.

Cheers mansmilie

I am back and ready for the Rock folks, I will also be better there than I ever have been, and I was = to any one there on the daysmilie

I am having to pull out of a lot of races here though, as I have NO financual sponsors, all are scared of being involved after my crash.

I am also having to be my own Mechanic all the time, as I cannot get any help, I think the above applies here as well?

The 2 things I am currently lacking are cash flow for racing, and I now will RE start my training programme to get a fit as a professional sportsman

Catch me if you can union mills-- Bah humbug!
I can fix anything!
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2008, 09:04 PM by Shaun Harris.)
28-12-2008, 09:02 PM
Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55
Well done Shaun

Nobody can say that YOU are testicularly challenged!
MV
29-12-2008, 07:40 AM
Website Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

MV Wrote:Well done Shaun

Nobody can say that YOU are testicularly challenged!

My wife has, but I showed her it all about techniqueBonk

Sorry Fee
I can fix anything!
29-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

Shaun,
Have you enough time and available race meetings to meet the requirments of the dreaded TT course licence ?
29-12-2008, 12:01 PM
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
Just thought it might be a good idea for you to write a book about your struggle getting back, all the things that went wrong all the things that went right and all the bits in between. Could really be a good seller and a great inspiration to other riders who might well give up hope of racing again. Maybe even not just for riders, but for anyone who has a struggle ahead getting back after an accident or crash.

I have no doubt it would be a cracking earner.... so no need for sponsors .... just a thought.........

Well done and what a way to return to the racing ... he he he
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2008, 02:17 PM by DCLUCIE.)
29-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Find Reply
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
years ago we had Barry Sheene, now we have Shaun Harris!!, what a re markable return to the track!!, i for one is overwhelmed at this achievement, forward and up is the only way, goodluck for 09 Shaun, and happy new year
baylon
http://www.irishracephotography.com
29-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Website Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

cargo Wrote:Shaun,
Have you enough time and available race meetings to meet the requirments of the dreaded TT course licence ?

PIECE OF 'pee' CARGO

Done 4 already, and can do another 7 before the end of March, but will not be doing that many, I am already as fast as I was, just need to be fitter that is all, and as i have NO sponsors here, I cannot afford to do the 7, so will just get my 6 done, and head to Ireland very early March probally, and get on with testing and setting up the Wilson Craig Honda to suit me, NO, No other Road races before the TT
I can fix anything!
29-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

DCLUCIE Wrote:Just thought it might be a good idea for you to write a book about your struggle getting back, all the things that went wrong all the things that went right and all the bits in between. Could really be a good seller and a great inspiration to other riders who might well give up hope of racing again. Maybe even not just for riders, but for anyone who has a struggle ahead getting back after an accident or crash.

I have no doubt it would be a cracking earner.... so no need for sponsors .... just a thought.........

Well done and what a way to return to the racing ... he he he

Good thought, but No mate. I was going to do this, but just cannot be bothered with it, any one that knows me knows me, and the ones that do not, will just have to keep on talking about me like they know mesmilie
I can fix anything!
29-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

Baylon McCaughey Wrote:years ago we had Barry Sheene, now we have Shaun Harris!!, what a re markable return to the track!!, i for one is overwhelmed at this achievement, forward and up is the only way, goodluck for 09 Shaun, and happy new year
baylon
http://www.irishracephotography.com

That is a huge compliment man, thankyou
I can fix anything!
29-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

Shaun Harris Wrote:
cargo Wrote:Shaun,

PIECE OF 'pee' CARGO

Done 4 already, and can do another 7 before the end of March, but will not be doing that many, I am already as fast as I was, just need to be fitter that is all, and as i have NO sponsors here, I cannot afford to do the 7, so will just get my 6 done, and head to Ireland very early March probally, and get on with testing and setting up the Wilson Craig Honda to suit me, NO, No other Road races before the TT

Excellent look forward to you getting here.
Make sure you come and watch at a couple of the road races here.
I'll even buy you a pint. smilie

As for getting fit.................I go to a gym called Fitness First Wink
29-12-2008, 10:38 PM