Steam Packet - 2009 Travel Information
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Steam Packet - 2009 Travel Information
[Image: steampacketlogo.gif]

We hope that you have had a great start to the New Year and thought we would send out some information which will help you book your 2009 travel with us!

Our new 2009 brochure is now available to download from our website. There is the full version of our 2009 brochure or a print friendly version. Both provide details of our Special Offers and also a summary of our timetables. If you would like to view a more detailed version of our timetables they can be downloaded from our Timetables Page.

Steam Packet Holidays have some great news for 2009. They have recently signed a deal which has effectively increased their portfolio of hotels from 350 to over 1100 throughout the UK & Ireland. They can now also offer you even more with:
* Theme Park and Attraction Breaks
* Theatre and Show Breaks
* Spa Breaks

One night packages start from just £62 per person – Great Value – Great Choice from Steam Packet Holidays , give them a call on (01624) 645777 to see what they can do for you.

Look out for Steam Packet Holidays new 2009 brochure, it will be with you by the end of the month.

We look forward to welcoming you on board one of our services in the very near future.

Best regards,

The Isle of Man Steam Packet Company
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2009, 03:03 PM by Malcolm.)
23-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Website Find Reply