Photos sought - Ivan Mormecha
PeterCourtney Offline

Threads: 15
Photos sought - Ivan Mormecha
As some may know, I moved to Spain a few years back. I am having some building work done, and discover that the guy doing it is one of those blokes who had part of their brain missing - you know, a sidecar racer - who raced the Southern100 in the late 70s and early 80s. If he is a good boy, I would like to present him with a good photo of himself in action in the Island, if anyone knows of one - he has few.
His name is distictive - Ivan Mormecha - originally from the Derby area, and any info would be appreciated.
MGP '68 & '69; TT 1970-74
13-03-2009, 09:07 AM
Find Reply
Mad_Sunday Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Photos sought - Ivan Mormecha
PeterCourtney Wrote:As some may know, I moved to Spain a few years back. I am having some building work done, and discover that the guy doing it is one of those blokes who had part of their brain missing - you know, a sidecar racer - who raced the Southern100 in the late 70s and early 80s. If he is a good boy, I would like to present him with a good photo of himself in action in the Island, if anyone knows of one - he has few.
His name is distictive - Ivan Mormecha - originally from the Derby area, and any info would be appreciated.

Can't help you the photo, but if he raced sidecars in the late 70's and he's from Derby I bet he knew Ron Coxon?

Pete.
Hackintosh laptop, cos it's cheaper than a Mac but works the same Icon_biggrin
17-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Find Reply