Real not Rumour
George Offline

Threads: 50
RE: Real not Rumour
Bakeriom Wrote:Sorry George but I'm confused with your last comment as I'm sure Paul will be.

If the MMCC do know then they haven't relayed this info, (as Paul has stated) and obviously Paul has no idea so then that leaves the race organisers which is ACUE. I'm sure they would have passed this information over to the TT & Motorsport Team.

As you are new to the forum I would suggest you confirm your facts and expand further on your postings as it can help alleviate any potential misunderstandings which can easily be done on these forums.

I dont think this is the place to name drop, but as I said previously, ask the MMCC if the entry for these machines was turned down. It is from that source that I got the information from in the first place.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2009, 07:42 PM by Malcolm.)
24-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Find Reply
tripod Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Real not Rumour
I once knew someone who said that someone else said that he knew someone who thought that someone said that someone else said that the Italian collector told the MMCC that he would ask someone if they would accept his bikes but someone said that someone else said that maybe someone wouldn't.

I THINKsmiliesmiliesmilie
25-03-2009, 08:20 AM
Find Reply