Attic clearance sale
Anonymous
Unregistered

Attic clearance sale
In a desparate bid to raise some much needed funds I have some bits and pieces of memorabilia for sale. I was going to raffle them but decided that maybe that was too difficult to organise.
It's all stuff that I have from the days before I started racing and some of this stuff is very much treasured by myself but needs be so here goes.
If anything appeals to you just e-mail me with a bid. I won't just accept the highest bid you need to make your offer enough to convince to let the item go and this stuff must go to a good home if you know what I mean.
If I'm not offered enough then what the hell I'll just keep it and it'll be your loss.
OK here's what I've got

1. A IOM post card signed by Mick Boddice, Dave Wells, Steve Hislop, Robert Dunlop, Fred Clarke and AN Other whose writing I can't read.

2. The programme from the 1988 World TTF1 Championship race at Donington signed by Niall Mckenzie

3. An IOM events Programme for 1994 signed by Norman Wisdom

4. The programme for the World TTF1 Championship race at Montjuic Park 1985 this is not signed sadly

5. A 1989 TT programme signed by none other than Stanley Woods. I can if needed provide written conformation that it is Stanleys signature.

6. A 1990 programme from the Sunflower Throphy race at Kirkistown signed by Rob McElnea.

7. The programme for the 1983 Ulster Grand Prix signed by Joey.

8. The 1985 TT results book from the prize presentation night after the Senior only results from the second half of TT weeks are included signed by Joey and Con Law.

As you can imagine some of these items are very dear to me and I won't let them go cheaply if you want any of them e-mail me a bid if it's not enough I'll let you know and you can up your bid if you like. If you want more details on any item please e-mail me you question.

26-06-2003, 11:01 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Attic clearance sale
Dont sell them, Cargo. You'll regret it if you do. You can always get a bit of money from somewhere. These things you cant get again.

ammo
27-06-2003, 06:56 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You're right, Ammo. In the context of how much you need, it won't make much odds, and you want to keep those things for the boys. (Been there!)
Looks like I might be available for a bit of babysitting at the Manx...race week only...
30-06-2003, 11:00 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm not having any luck with selling these bit and bobs only one item has had any interest and that was a very poor offer
As for babysitting the boys will be at the Manx for race week only as well.
Consider yourself booked.
30-06-2003, 01:05 PM