Rutter
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
Rutter
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone still thinks Rutter will be here after parting company with Rob Mac and the Team. Apparently he was a little unhappy after the North West or just wasn't with it. Maybe too many things going on to make him ride but dissapointing to say the least.

I maybe around at signing on this friday so will look out for the regulars. First time out since hospital so will be something to really look forward too but maybe not if it all goes wrong. Also going to try to see if I can get upto the timebox, if not thats my TT over before its even started. So there you go me and Rutter have something in common. lol About the only time that will ever happen. smilie smilie
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
25-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

RE: Rutter
I've read on the other site that he has a K9 Suzuki 1000 for the TT from Cresent Suzuki

Also the BSB rider Gyuatolie or somthing has a broken leg and Rutter is rumoured to be getting that ride ??

heres the link

http://www.iomtt.com/Home/Forum/ShowPost...tID=159372

Suzuki Press Release on Guintoli Incident HERE
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2009, 09:53 PM by Malcolm.)
25-05-2009, 09:10 PM
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
DCLUCIE Wrote:Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone still thinks Rutter will be here after parting company with Rob Mac and the Team. Apparently he was a little unhappy after the North West or just wasn't with it. Maybe too many things going on to make him ride but dissapointing to say the least.

I maybe around at signing on this friday so will look out for the regulars. First time out since hospital so will be something to really look forward too but maybe not if it all goes wrong. Also going to try to see if I can get upto the timebox, if not thats my TT over before its even started. So there you go me and Rutter have something in common. lol About the only time that will ever happen. smilie smilie

You'll be at Billown Dave?
25-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

[Image: hijack.gif] [Image: offtopic.gif]
25-05-2009, 10:37 PM
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
Nice to see you can spell ginters name ok Cargo. Although it was two different spellings or have you had a few? lol Will be good if he can get the Cresent ride for the TT. May not be what he wants and hope he isn't just doing it for the cash, go down the hill and turn off at QB. Been done before.

Will try to get down there to the classic but may not be around long as I am still struggling a little. Left leg not good, maybe I can borrow Ginters one good leg.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2009, 11:25 PM by DCLUCIE.)
25-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Find Reply
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
cargo Wrote:[Image: hijack.gif] [Image: offtopic.gif]

I'll agree with "off", but "topic" isn't the appropriate other word, and they're in the wrong order !

smilie
25-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

[Image: kma.gif]

All in the best possible taste
25-05-2009, 11:31 PM