Classic Manx
Anonymous
Unregistered

Classic Manx
I am planning to retire from the Aussie Army within the next 6 Months, and I can think of no better way to spend some of my retirement pay than to come over to the IOM and race in the Classic Manx.

What I do need however is information of the classes raced there. I have a few racebikes of my own, and I hope that one of my machines is eligable for one of these classes. Alternatively I could always look at leasing a bike for my visit. Any thoughts? Any help would be much Appreciated.

Regards,
John Swensen
(Old, almost retired Soldier)
14-08-2003, 02:36 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Classic Manx
John ,most of the people you should contact, are in the ISLE OF MAN for next two weeks,competing in MANX GRAND PRIX.post again in three weeks ,i am sure you will get a lot of help and advice.good luck ROGER.
14-08-2003, 10:19 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fair enough...... My fault for not looking at a calender.
14-08-2003, 11:03 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

John,

Caroline is secretary of the MMCC at <A HREF="mailto:mgp@manx.net">mgp@manx.net</A> I'm sure she would post or email a copy of the regs etc for the MGP Classic races.

But,of course, she will be very busy for the next couple of weeks!

15-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

John bring two machines with you, I'll share the cost and we will enter as a team of old hasbeans, love to race there one more time, loved it.

Colin
23-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

PS.

If you have a Machless G50 in your collection bring it over.
23-08-2003, 08:06 PM