TT star admits he prefers steam engines to sex!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TT star admits he prefers steam engines to sex!
TT star Guy Martin has admitted he's more interested in watching steam engines than having sex!

The tea-drinking Kirmington ace took time out of his busy schedule to pay a visit to Ann Summers on Monday.

The 26-year-old said the Douglas shop – with two shop assistants dressed in racer girl outfits especially for the occasion – was a welcome distraction during a busy practice week.

But he admitted that he performed much better on a motorbike than in the bedroom.

He said he was 'rubbish' at bedroom antics and explained: 'I'm into steam engines.'

Read the whole story on IOMonline - HERE
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009, 07:05 PM by Malcolm.)
07-06-2009, 08:22 PM
Website Find Reply
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14
RE: TT star admits he prefers steam engines to sex!
Malcolm Wrote:TT star Guy Martin has admitted he's more interested in watching steam engines than having sex!

The tea-drinking Kirmington ace took time out of his busy schedule to pay a visit to Ann Summers on Monday.

The 26-year-old said the Douglas shop – with two shop assistants dressed in racer girl outfits especially for the occasion – was a welcome distraction during a busy practice week.

But he admitted that he performed much better on a motorbike than in the bedroom.

He said he was 'rubbish' at bedroom antics and explained: 'I'm into steam engines.'

Read the whole story on IOMonline - HERE

Thats some interview/story Malcolm. He really is something else isn't he ;-)
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2009, 07:06 PM by Malcolm.)
08-06-2009, 06:53 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
RE: TT star admits he prefers steam engines to sex!
It sure is Russ, but when you know Guy what else do you expect !!!!

Does getting up a head of steam mean something different to Guy (lol) ???
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
09-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Website Find Reply