• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TT2009 - Your Comments
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
TT2009 - Your Comments
OK, so it has now been and gone.

What were your impressions of TT2009 ?

Did you enjoy the racing more than in the previous years ?

Television coverage was much more extensive, however had a few glitches, what is your opinion on the North One / ITV production/presentation.

There was no entertainment on the prom, is it needed or not ?

What sort of entertainment should the Government provide "free of charge" for the public (Manxies and Visitors alike) ?

Should the Government or an entrepeneur be in charge of providing additional to the racing entertainment for the public ?

Bushy's was quiet, why do you think so ? Should it remain, should mini-type Bushy's be located around the Island, should Bushy's provide their own "free" entertainment adjacent to their massive tent on the prom ?

Should campsites apply for "entertainment" licences in order that they can provide food and drink for those who are camping ?

What is your opinion on Energy FM taking on the TT radio coverage in a free bidding basis ?

Plus whatever you think could improve the TT Festival either by addition, modification or deletion ?
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
13-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Website Find Reply
Jack Offline

Threads: 0
RE: TT2009 - Your Comments
Malcolm Wrote:What were your impressions of TT2009 ?
They are mad Bonk but good mad Yahoo If it wasn't for madmen willing to take on the course it would never happen so I'm glad they exist, to be honest they are a heck of a lot braver than I am smilie

So I can only comment on what I've seen on the box as only time I've been on the island was when taking a break from chasing fishermen round the Irish sea and it was never during the TT Rolleyes

So yep I enjoyed the coverage, was loads better than in previous years, actually saw more of the bikes on the road but would probably have appreciated a bit more coverage for the electric bikes. Was good to have presenters who sounded like they knew what they were doing and didn't appear to be a necessary annoyance to the riders, got the impression some of the riders were happy to chat
Ride safe Ride free

Jack
13-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Find Reply
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
Cool  RE: TT2009 - Your Comments
Well, the BEST coverage I got over here state side.... was.....

YOUR RACE REPORTS..! Malcolm, thank you VERY much for your lap by lap reports...!!

Cheers..!!

Ron - almost ready for the MGP..!!
14-06-2009, 06:24 AM
Find Reply
downhill Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
RE: TT2009 - Your Comments
Have to agree with Ron's comment this morning.

Great work Malcolm & thank you.

Hope I can make it over next year.
14-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Find Reply