** Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Activities **
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Exclamation  ** Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Activities **
TT Champions Nick Crowe & Mark Cox are presently undergoing medical treatment in the UK and require urgent financial assistance to help with current and ongoing expenses.

[Image: nickjump.jpg]

Rosie & Haley at the Sulby Glen Hotel are looking for serious volenteers who can aid in any or all of the following fundraising ideas:
  • Nick Crowe benefit night - ticket sellers and any helpers

• Donations of memorabilia etc for an online auction.

• A sidecar outfit for a TT course push, Darren Hope and Dan Sayle will be starting this push off. Further volunteers are needed. Helpers also required. It will be a white fairing and stickers and names spaces will be for sale soon, and also at the Manx Radio Portacabin on Onchan Head next weekend.

• Kevin Ford from 3FM has kindly volunteered to take part in the parish walk for the fund. Pledges of sponsorship can be sent direct to Kevin at kevin@three.fm

• Frank Mitchell has offered to hold a quiz night at the Sulby Glen Hotel.

For further info please contact Rosie on - 01624 897240 / 07624 431249 or Haley on - 07624 243060

Email Here

Get on that phone NOW
Email the girls with a pledge, a donation, or item for auction
Offer your time to aid the families of these two racing heroes

Other notifications, updates and general information related to this effort will be posted here
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2009, 12:37 PM by Malcolm.)
17-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

RE: ** Fundraising Activities For Nick Crowe and Mark Cox **
Hi everybody,

Right the 1st event is now planned an we need to move very fast.

These are the details:

The Nick Crowe benifit night at Paramount city night club Douglas prom with our very own Minister Of Fun David Cretney on the 26th June 2009 starting at 8pm.

The Tickets are £10 each.

(These tickets aren't printed yet but if you would like to pre order then please do so via the following email: nickcrowefundraising@manx.net)

If anybody could help to sell these tickets then please contact us asap.

If you want to make your payment via Paypal, then click on the logo [Image: paypal_logo.gif] and make your payment payable to the account:

nickcrowefundraising@manx.net

You should receive verification of your payment by return email or text to your phone.

For assistance in sending your payment, go HERE

I am hearing that some of you are having difficulty accessing the Paypal Payment Page when you click on the logo above. This should be fine, however be aware that clicking on the link opens a new window and the actual page does take a little while to load as there are quite a few graphics etc within.

Many Thanks

Malcolm

Thank you all.

Hayley
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009, 09:13 PM by Malcolm.)
17-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

RE: ** Nick Crowe and Mark Cox Fundraising Activities **
Here is a poster for you to download, print millions of copies from it and distribute to every corner of your community.

The pdf file can be downloaded by clicking HERE

[Image: nickmarckrc.jpg]
17-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Website Find Reply
boakesey Away

Threads: 65
Many thanks for that, Malcolm.
I've forwarded the pdf to all IoM schools and have asked them all to display it.
B
17-06-2009, 04:30 PM
Find Reply
ROSIE Offline

RE: ** Fundraising Activities For Nick Crowe and Mark Cox **
Malcolm Wrote:Hi everybody,

Right the 1st event is now planned an we need to move very fast.

These are the details:

The Nick Crowe benifit night at Paramount city night club Douglas prom with our very own Minister Of Fun David Cretney on the 26th June 2009 starting at 8pm.

The Tickets are £10 each.

(These tickets aren't printed yet but if you would like to pre order then please do so via the following email: nickcrowefundraising@manx.net)

If anybody could help to sell these tickets then please contact us asap.

If you want to make your payment via Paypal, then click on the logo [Image: paypal_logo.gif] and make your payment payable to the account:

You should receive verification of your payment by return email or text to your phone.

For assistance in sending your payment, go HERE

I am hearing that some of you are having difficulty accessing the Paypal Payment Page when you click on the logo above. This should be fine, however be aware that clicking on the link opens a new window and the actual page does take a little while to load as there are quite a few graphics etc within.

Many Thanks

Malcolm

Thank you all.

Hayley

Hi Every1, I have just been informed that when you are making a payment via the paypal, make you you send it as a gift, that way paypal dont take anything of the donation.....

Thank you all
xx
Biker Friendly Pub.
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009, 09:15 PM by Malcolm.)
17-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Website Find Reply
dips passenger Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
Right to help out the lads

Login to paypal, if you havent registered then do so!

Then click send money, select personal and then tick the gift box (important that paypal dont take any of the cash) send your donated amount to:-

please guys, help, these hero's need all the help they can get.

[Image: 235.jpg]

[Image: 236.jpg]

[Image: CIMG1142.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 17-06-2009, 10:07 PM by Malcolm.)
17-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Find Reply
ROSIE Offline

Hi Everyone,

I leave the PR up to Hayley..................we all know what she is like for talking, and also she won't take no from anyone. But I thought I would just e-mail you :

An up date on events planned, if any of you would consider helping or adding to any of these event please get in touch. As I am back in the kichen of the Glen I would appreciate any help with making butties or cakes on the sidecar push pull. Doormen for collecting tickets at Paramount or selling instant raffle taicket for 30 mins shifts.

1. 20/21 June Side car on show at the Manx Radio birthday Porta cabin on Onchan Head. Sponsors will be able to purchase space on the faring for a minimum of £25 each, (limited space so buy quick if you wish to be on this piece of History) Also Tickets for the Benefit " 60's 70's 80's Night at Paramount City.

2. Kevin Ford from 3FM has kindly offered to do the Parish Walk for the Fund and sponsorship can be given to kevin@three.fm

3. 26th June Benefit Night at Paramount City with an instant a raffel and an Auction of Motorcycle Memorbilia

4. 4th July Sponsored Side car pulll/push arounf the whole t.t. course, Refreshment stop at the Sulby Glen, any help to make butties, or make some cakes appreciated. Sponsored Karaoke at the Stanley Hotel in Ramsey ( £1 per song )

5. On Line Auction starts as soon as we have 50 good items to put together. Watch out for the start date on E-Bay.

6. Date to be arranged: Corporate Quiz Night ; Sign up for your Company to put forward their best, "The Brain Team of Mann"

7. Date to Be arranged: Golf Day at Glen Truan £20 per person limited to the first 100 , £10 to Golf £10 to Boys

8. Date to be arranged: Black Tie Dinner, Big Names appearing.

9. Date to be arranged: "Pigs on the Wing" Benefit Concert.

** NEW NEWS **

The Milntown Trust have very kindly offered the loan of "Freddy Dixson's" Leaning Sidecar. this was the winner of the very first sidecar race on the big circuit, Lap speed of 53.16 on dusty roads. It will be on display behind the push and various locations around the course, watch for times

Many thanks Again for all your support and help.

Rosemary / Hayley
Biker Friendly Pub.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009, 09:16 PM by ROSIE.)
18-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

(This post was last modified: 18-06-2009, 05:01 PM by Malcolm.)
18-06-2009, 04:08 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

18-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

21-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

[Image: tophdrudate.jpg]

If you want read about the current activities related to the Fundraising programme for Nick and Marks families,
You can do so by downloading the pdf files, by clicking on the links below.

Link 1 is related to ongoing activities ~ Get it HERE

Link 2 is related to proposed activities for the future ~ Get it HERE
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2009, 03:43 PM by Malcolm.)
26-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Website Find Reply
ROSIE Offline

Party2 FANTASTIC NEWS E-BAY SHOP NOW OPEN Party2

CHECK---E-BAY ---SHOPS---SHOP BY NAME
nickcroweandmarkcoxfundraisingshopx

Go there now and get your pennies out for a great cause
Biker Friendly Pub.
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2009, 03:41 PM by Malcolm.)
27-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

SPONSORED SIDECAR PULL/PUSH
UPDATE
--- *** ---

Don't forget that this event takes place on Saturday the 4th July, starting at 07:30 from the Start Line at the Grandstand on Glencrutchery Road.

BE THERE.

Steve Colley has kindly said that he would put on a bit of a show in pit lane with his bikes, upon the return of the outfit to the Grandstand area.

Here is the Sidecar Outfit on display up at Onchan Park on Saturday the 27th June

[Image: fairing1.jpg]

[Image: fairing2.jpg]

[Image: fairing3.jpg]

As of today, Tuesday 30th June, the Sponsorship of the Sidecar Outfit is going really well with over £2k promised so far.

Get in there yourself now, take a square and add to the fund for the boys
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2009, 03:44 PM by Malcolm.)
30-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Paramount City Benefit Night

WOW !

That is the only comment I think that can be made.

After a count up and a double take on it, it has shown that on the night, a massive amount of just over £8k was collected.
There will be a small deduct from that, to cover the cost of the food for the Buffet.

That is a fantastic response to the Campaign and a massive thank you is due to everyone who helped make the night the success that it was:

The 3 DJ's on the night David Cretney, Mike Reynolds & Chris Williams.

Richard Radcliffe for his donation of a one off phograph that raised £1000.

Steve Harding of The Sefton Group who gave Paramount free of charge,

The Door staff who worked free of charge

and

Tours who provided the bus to/from Ramsey.

and last but by no means least:-

The 400+ like minded people who turned up on the night

So it's a Great Big Thank You To Everyone
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2009, 08:50 PM by Malcolm.)
30-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Remember It's The Sidecar Pull / Push This week-end

Get along to the Grandstand on Glencrutchery Road for 07:30 Saturday,(or thereabouts) and watch the start of the activities, flagged off by Dan Sayle and Darren Hope, two of Nicks mates and early day passengers.

If you can't get out of your bed to see the start, you can always catch up with them at various points around the TT circuit as follows (approx).

08:00 -Grandstand

09:00 -Crosby Hotel Car Park

10:00 -Ballacraine

11:00 -Glen Helen Hotel Car Park

12 noon -Tony Easts at Kirk Michael

13:00 -Ballaugh Bridge(opp Raven Hotel)

13.30 -Sulby Glen Hotel

15:00 -Ramsey Parliment Square

16:00 -Bungalow

17:00 -Creg Na Baa

18:00 -Grandstand

At the conclusion of the pull at the TT Grandstand pit lane, there will be a display by Steve Colley. This will commence at approximately 19:00 hrs.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2009, 11:05 AM by Malcolm.)
03-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Fabulous Response to The Sidecar Pull / Push

With Sponsor Forms still to be returned, the total received from the Pull/Push so far looks as if it will top:-

£10,000

That is brilliant

"It is a symbol of the pulling together of the people of the Island and the biking fraternity, it show the community spirit the people of the Island still have".

To quote Rosie Christian of the Sulby Glen Hotel who is co-ordinating the Fundraisng.

For details of fundraising activities contact:-

Rosie on 897240 or 431249,

Haley on 243060

or email

NEWS UPDATE

The Southern 100 Motorcycle Club have offered to allow us to do the Sidecar Pull/Push around the Billown Circuit at the forthcoming Southern 100 Meeting.

Many, many thanks to the committee for this wonderful gesture.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2009, 02:19 PM by Malcolm.)
08-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Website Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

smilie E-BAY SHOP UPDATE smilie

Second Auction Starts - 8th July 2009
nickcroweandmarkcoxfundraisingshopx

Go there now, put in a bid for some great items, all for a great cause
08-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Website Find Reply
hayley Offline

Threads: 19
SURE’S COUNTRY MANAGER TO RAISE MONEY FOR CROWE AND COX

Sure’s Isle of Man Country Manager has begun training for a marathon later this year, which he will run with his son to raise money for TT stars Nick Crowe and Mark Cox.

Mike Stanton and Will, 19, will take part in the BUPA Great North Run in Gateshead on Sunday 20th September, with all money raised going to a fund set up for the sidecar racers. Nick and Mark, who are both sponsored by the telecoms company, suffered severe injuries in an accident at Ballacob during TT Sidecar Race B. Both have since been airlifted to hospitals in the UK; they remain in a very serious condition.

The BUPA Great North Run covers a distance of 13.1 miles. This year more than 52,000 people will take part.

Mike is an experienced marathon runner. However, this is the first time he has chosen to take part in a marathon to raise money for charity. He commented: “The team here at Sure are devastated by the injuries suffered by Nick and Mark in TT Sidecar Race B last month, particularly so because they are sponsored by us and we know them both very well.

“It is going to be an incredibly long road to recovery for both of them. Their families will need a lot of support during this period, which is why myself and Will have decided to take part in the Great North Run this year to raise money for them.

“On behalf of everyone at Sure, I would like to take this opportunity to wish Nick and Mark the best of luck with their recovery. Our thoughts and prayers are with them at this very difficult time.”

If anyone would like to sponsor Mike and Will in the Great North Run, donations can be made via PayPal. Log onto http://www.paypal.co.uk and type in the email address nickcrowefundraising@manx.net. Please note that all donations should be marked as a ‘gift’ otherwise the fund will be charged.
09-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

10-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Website Find Reply
JonnoPromotions Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
Hi all ...

Pigs on the Wing play their first gig since TT 2006 as a special benefit concert for Nicky & Mark on Saturday 10th October at the Villa Marina Royal Hall (doors 7pm, show 8pm).

(Pigs on the Wing are a Manx-based Pink Floyd Tribute Band). Support from local indie band Planes Over Paris.

Tickets are only £10 - all profits going to Nicky and Mark (even split). Everyone giving their time/money/services free of charge!

For more details http://www.isleofman.com/News/article.as...icle=18241
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2009, 02:32 PM by JonnoPromotions.)
30-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Find Reply