Help needed
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
Help needed
Hi All,

I need a good photo of Davey Morgan so I can do a water colour for him by the Southern. It is going to hopefully be sold and the proceeds go to the Cancer charities he has been supporting, so if anyone can help me out please just let me know. I will obviously need your permission to do the water colour but if you feel ok with all of this then that would be great.

Cheers

Dave
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
25-06-2009, 02:10 PM
Find Reply
boakesey Away

Threads: 65
RE: Help needed
DCLUCIE Wrote:Hi All,

I need a good photo of Davey Morgan ...

Cheers

Dave

I know you said "good" but that will take longer to dig out. (Some might say a miracle!) This ok for starters?

[Image: img6538e.jpg]

PM me your email addy and I'll email a better one or two when I've dug some out for you.
....scone out to take photos!
25-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Find Reply
tmgreed-iom Offline

Threads: 18
Dave
I know this may be a wee bit late but have some photos of Davy at http://www.flickr.com/photos/tmgreed/set...6129646173
If there is any you can use let me know and send me a pm
Tom
06-07-2009, 10:12 PM
Find Reply
Wantan Offline

Threads: 3
Crikey - I haven't been on the site for a long time but just spotted this. I've a decent on from this year, probably too late though...

Here

Cheers
Juan
09-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Find Reply