Manx pit lane speed limit solutions
dynopro Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
Manx pit lane speed limit solutions
Hi all anyone who has any carburated bike I have a solution to cover the 60kmh speed limit on a button. I can set the system up on my dyno for a selection of gearing and the program kept on file and i will be at the manx for the fortnight where i can alter the settings to suit whatever gearing you require (pre done on dyno and kept on your own file).

I can acheive this all off a pit lane button available for any carburated machine and will supply the full kit and set up and carry out any changes for you in paddock should gearing be altered.

If gaining posibly 20 secs on a pit stop is of any use to you at the manx give me a call on 01928576663
30-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Find Reply
beepee Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Manx pit lane speed limit solutions
Although helpful I thought commercial advertising was not allowed on this board.
02-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Dear beepee,

You are quite correct in that generally commercial advertising is not allowed on this website unless it is falls into the following categories.
  • Voluntary organisations and/or groups associated to Motorcycle Roadracing,
  • Individuals and/or Organisations (Sponsors) that provide services free of charge to Volunteer oganisations associated to Motorcycle Roadracing,
  • Individuals and/or Organisations (Sponsors) of Events, and/or competitors,
  • Motorcycle Roadracing Events,
  • Charitable organisations directly related to individuals or organisations within the Motorcycle Roadracing fraterninty,
  • Individuals and/or Organisations that provide support services to TTwebsite.com
  • Individuals and/or Organisations who have first of all contaced TTwebsite requesting permission to place a Commercial Posting on the site,
  • At the sole discretion of TTwebsite.com

TTwebsite can and will also permit postings on the site for a service or product that it deems may be of assistance to teams and/or individuals participtaing in Roadracing events.

All other Commercial Postings, or postings with links to other sites that are of a commercial nature, are SPAM and will be treated as such.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2009, 04:01 PM by Malcolm.)
03-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Website Find Reply
beepee Offline

Fair enough,no problem with all that.
03-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Find Reply
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
Hmmm I suspect all one needs is a rev limiter with a switch to turn it on and off.. but that would not work on a single unit magneto...

Ron
03-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Find Reply
dynopro Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
(03-08-2009, 04:04 PM)Gstarron Wrote: Hmmm I suspect all one needs is a rev limiter with a switch to turn it on and off.. but that would not work on a single unit magneto...

Ron

sorry if this is seen as spam or advertising but how else would i be able to offer anyone any help in such short time ?????

sorry to of offended anyone ill leave everyone to it
05-08-2009, 05:41 PM
Find Reply
beepee Offline

No offence intended and no offence taken,carry on with the good work.
07-08-2009, 08:22 PM
Find Reply