Down Under
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
Down Under
Bugga. Where is the news of the Manx. I am sat here on the other side of the world and need to know all the bits and pieces, i.e. how is The Scone Ranger progressing, how did the Aussie, Paul Walker, go. I like to hear what went on in the paddock, etc, etc. How did the pit entry speed thingo bizzo go. Come on you guys and gals, get over your hangovers and give us lot some reports, please.
Ta
Jan
05-09-2009, 10:46 AM
Find Reply
Stella Offline

Threads: 58
RE: Down Under
Yes distinct lack of coverage, compared to previous yrs :-(
Thank heavens for txts !
*Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic*
05-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
On Line "live" race commentary was not possible this year as I did not have access to a PC during the hours of 07:00 and 17:00 throughout Race week and if I have let people down by not providing this, this year, then I apologise to you.

Regarding other forum postings with information on riders, what is going on in the paddock etc etc, all I can do is provide the facilities for people to make said postings and if they decide to not make postings (for whatever reason) then there isn't very much that I can do about it, and please do not cite the fact that the reason for this is due to The Witch and Cargo no longer being on the site. I have heard it all too many times in the recent past.

I understand that it is obvious that postings would be far less because The Witch and Cargo are no longer allowed on here and that their friends would tend to follow them to whatever "other" site they now frequent. Such is life and that is something that I live with.

Malcolm.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
05-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Website Find Reply
Stella Offline

I listened live online Malcolm so results etc were not an issue, and yes i do n have missed the snippets n fun mentioned from the paddock. So if i have touched a raw nerve also i`m sorry.
*Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic*
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2009, 08:07 PM by Stella.)
05-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Find Reply
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
No raw nerve Stella, my decision and I live with that quite comfortably.

Malcolm.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
07-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Website Find Reply
Stella Offline

No malcolm fair comment and to be fair there are a fair few others that used to post re the Manx that have not posted this year either, so not only missed Helen and Cargos postings.
Results are good etc but its the wee bit of laughs, personal experiences etc that always add to a forum at events like this.

cheers,
Stella
07-09-2009, 05:15 PM
Find Reply
David Griffiths Offline

Threads: 19
(07-09-2009, 04:52 PM)Malcolm Wrote: No raw nerve Stella, my decision and I live with that quite comfortably.

Malcolm.

Having seen both the aforementioned former members of the site during the MGP, I think I can say with some certainly that they are also living quite comfortably with the decision. Whether the site is better, worse or the same since their absence people can judge for themselves!
07-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Find Reply
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
ive put up a few pics here , but if i am honest, spent most of my time updating my own site with loads of updates, feel a wee bit guilty here! sorry
07-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Website Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
(07-09-2009, 10:45 PM)Baylon McCaughey Wrote: ive put up a few pics here , but if i am honest, spent most of my time updating my own site with loads of updates, feel a wee bit guilty here! sorry
Thanks Baylon. Loved the pics sent so far. A few behind the scenes reports now coming through.
Jan
08-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Find Reply