Why You are Needed at THE SULBY GLEN HOTEL
ROSIE Offline

Threads: 65
Why You are Needed at THE SULBY GLEN HOTEL
Hi Folks, just two things I'd like to tell you about. First: We will be holding a Whiskey Tasting to support John McBride, ( No it's not just drink as much as you can ) We will have an expert on Whiskeys come along and he will explain what you should know about the Water of Life. It will cost you but you will start with a blended and move up to a fine single malt. £12 without Supper and £15 with supper.
Second: 1st November (Sunday) we are holding a "Roy Moore Quiz" in aid of the Hyperbaric Chamber . Tables of up to 6 £5.00 per table to enter. It's a good night entertainment. We all know just how much Racers need to keep the hyperbaric chamber, and John could do with some support too so please support these two events. Phone Rosie on 897240 / 431249
Biker Friendly Pub.
25-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Website Find Reply
beepee Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Why You are Needed at THE SULBY GLEN HOTEL
Now that sounds exactly my type of fundraiser,being a whiskey drinker, and only living a couple of miles away,but when is it ?
28-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Find Reply
ROSIE Offline

Threads: 65
RE: Why You are Needed at THE SULBY GLEN HOTEL
Sorry!!!! you can tell where my head is, what with new grandchildren and all that. The Quiz is Sunday 1st November, The Whiskey tasting for John McBride is on January 9th and the Bus Trip around the T.T. Course for the MGP Rescue Helicopter is Sat November 21st £20 a head with supper. See you soon
Biker Friendly Pub.
30-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Website Find Reply